Fate/Stay night HALP needed

bogdankl

I can't seam to get the normal end 2 of the HF route, I got the true end and normal end 1 but i can't seam to get normal end 2

I tried doing it with 3 Illya points and failed, I tried doing it with more than 3 Illya points and failed and I tried triggering and not triggering the flag on day 7 but still no go. Anyone got a clue as to what I'm doing wrong? Also what's this last episode thing that appeared on the title screen, the guide does not mention it and I don't wanna google it due to potential spoilers. This is the walkthrough I am currently using

1 minute ago, Dreamysyu said:

I am not sure, but I think it's actually the same normal end. You just can enter it in two different ways.

you are probably right, the last choice indicates that it may just be a choice that separates normal 1 from true end but I never get that choice so I wouldn't know

Spoiler

Hm, I think it's counting Sparks liner high as a neutral ending (the bad end if Shirou fights saber without riders help). It's been a looong time since I last read F/SN, but I don't recall more than the normal end, and one "true" end. One ending, she lives a life alone but in peace, and the other, they both survive.

Last episode is just that :) has my favorite song within it. :sachi:

4 minutes ago, Suzu Fanatic said:
  Hide contents

Hm, I think it's counting Sparks liner high as a neutral ending (the bad end if Shirou fights saber without riders help). It's been a looong time since I last read F/SN, but I don't recall more than the normal end, and one "true" end. One ending, she lives a life alone but in peace, and the other, they both survive.

Lastr episode is just that :) has my favorite song within it. :sachi:

No, I think choices for that bad ending are a bit earlier.