Can someone spoil Tokyo Babel bad ends for me please!

DharmaFreedom

Yup, so i'm just about done with it [just Setsuna's end to complete]. I skipped the bad ends but i am curious to what happens in them.

I heard read somewhere that sorami's and raziel's bad ends were really bad so i didn't want to read through that.

So that's 1 bad end for Raziel, 1 for Sorami and 3 for Lilith. 

Please and Thank You!

Ps: Probably the best Vn i've read so far, for way to many reasons. It was truly great.

I still recommend you try to read the Bad Ends by yourself, but if you must, here you go:

Raziel

Spoiler

They venture off to the Seventh Stratum like idiots instead of regrouping, and so they get overwhelmed and Setsuna is mortally wounded.

Raziel doesn't accept this, so she uses her Raison 'detre to rewrite reality and create a closed off world (similar to Gethel's) where she introduces herself to an amnesiac Setsuna and then kisses him...repeated in an indefinite loop for all eternity.

aIOpQTw.jpg (1017×565)
Eerie as fk, tbh.

Sorami

Spoiler

Because Setsuna decides to play white knight and tells Sorami to depend on him and only him instead of finding her own Raison 'detre, he literally becomes her Raison 'detre and so when Setsuna goes to her timeline and his body fails him, Sorami loses her reason live.
lbOoMCj.jpg (1015×566)
Btw, fk you for making me type up this post, I just shed a tear going through this bad end LOL 

Soramiiiiii ;-;

Lilith

Spoiler

#1 Well, Samael did warn Setsuna what she would do if he forgot her "next time we meet, it'll be as friends" promise >.>
xbe1WMa.jpg (1017×568)
gg ez

#2 Setsuna chooses Raziel & Sorami over Lilith, and so he returns to Tokyo Babel, gathers an army, and they do battle against Lilith, and "after thousands of battles, and countless sacrifices" Setsuna is finally able to deliver the killing blow to Lilith, but not before being on the brink of death himself. She congratulates him for a job well done, and they die together hand in hand.
Pat8s4s.jpg (1013×566)
Beautiful, isn't it?

Spoiler

Wow...She just meets and kisses him for all eternity... honestly that gives me chills... 

So for Sorami's bad end, he defeats metatron and goes to the future with her, then when he dies, she dies with him? Why is the picture has [girl] speaking instead of Sorami? [Fucking sad end:komari:]

Also doesn't Lilith have 3 bad ends? the one you missed is bad end 1# according to Zenos walkthrough. [Beautiful picture of them on the throne but oh so sad. You really want the characters to be happy after all they've been through.

ps: Do you know who the girl reading the story to the child at the end of setsuna's end is? is it a random postscript or something? she sort of sounded like Eve.

Thanks so much @Eclipsed, you actually put in the effort to add the pictures and stuff, so cool :kosame:.  I can't deal with bad ends when it comes to Vns I really care about or connect with. Its just too hard for me, it sort of muddies my personal experience with the story. I just finished all the 'good' routes and i'm incredibly satisfied. Really happy.

I think if i personally went through the bad end, i'll probably feel that bitter aftertaste and also the sadness :komari:. Man i loved a lot of the characters in Tokyo Babel, it'll really pain me to read about them suffering you know?.

Thus, Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! 

@Clephas  

Spoiler

Sorami's normal end... Omg i felt so trolled when i read that [since i stay away from bad ends]. It was a horrible end! I didn't think that it was a 'normal end' at all lol. Reading Sorami's true end after that made the normal end even worst. Since, I then knew that Sorami would be blind in the future world holding on to hope that Setsuna would come for her and prove that it wasn't all in her imagination :komari:.

Damn, i'm going to miss this Vn though :amane:.

1 hour ago, DharmaFreedom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wow...She just meets and kisses him for all eternity... honestly that gives me chills... 

So for Sorami's bad end, he defeats metatron and goes to the future with her, then when he dies, she dies with him? Why is the picture has [girl] speaking instead of Sorami? [Fucking sad end:komari:]

Also doesn't Lilith have 3 bad ends? the one you missed is bad end 1# according to Zenos walkthrough. [Beautiful picture of them on the throne but oh so sad. You really want the characters to be happy after all they've been through.

ps: Do you know who the girl reading the story to the child at the end of setsuna's end is? is it a random postscript or something? she sort of sounded like Eve.

Thanks so much @Eclipsed, you actually put in the effort to add the pictures and stuff, so cool :kosame:.  I can't deal with bad ends when it comes to Vns I really care about or connect with. Its just too hard for me, it sort of muddies my personal experience with the story. I just finished all the 'good' routes and i'm incredibly satisfied. Really happy.

I think if i personally went through the bad end, i'll probably feel that bitter aftertaste and also the sadness :komari:. Man i loved a lot of the characters in Tokyo Babel, it'll really pain me to read about them suffering you know?.

Thus, Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! 

Np ^_^ 

Spoiler

For Sorami's bad end, yeah pretty much. They don't explicitly state it, but you can guess what she will do the moment Setsuna dies :c 

It ends on this line:
uJbs6A4.jpg (1013×310)
No idea why they just refer to her as -girl- though.

~~
Oh. Lilith's Bad End #1 is nothing special, really. It's just a Breaking the 4th Wall type of thing, where Samael's all like "Do you want to continue the story?" and a "No" answer just brings you to the title screen with her telling you to come back when you're ready.

8 minutes ago, DharmaFreedom said:

@Eclipsed

Hide contents

Do you know who the girl reading the story to the child at the end of setsuna's end is? is it a random postscript or something? she sort of sounded like Eve.

Last question, thanks!

I have... no idea. 

:makina:

It definitely sounded like Eve is all I can say