NEED ADVICE!! for a flashdisk...XD

Well, I'm going to assume that means the same as flash drives, and I'd recommend the same I have: Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 (64GB)

It has good design, great durability, no preinstalled software to take space or clutter it up, but it isn't the most durable thing around. This however shouldn't pose an issue in average usage

If you want unparalled durability, you can go with LaCie XtremKey USB 3.0 (32GB), although it can grow a little hot with extended usage

6 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Well, I'm going to assume that means the same as flash drives, and I'd recommend the same I have: Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 (64GB)

It has good design, great durability, no preinstalled software to take space or clutter it up, but it isn't the most durable thing around. This however shouldn't pose an issue in average usage

If you want unparalled durability, you can go with LaCie XtremKey USB 3.0 (32GB), although it can grow a little hot with extended usage

thx!! these are really nice :D by any chance would you know any others that are a bit more cheaper?  my friends trying to save up thats why XD (btw nice profile pic)

Depends on what you need it for.

USB Flashdrive I would recommend if you need a small form-factor for storage while travelling.

External HDD/SSD I would recommend for storing files you want to save for a long period of time, or use as a installation drive for software and/or games.

For making it look better, just print something on photo-paper and glue it on.

Alternately you could sculpt something and put the drive in it/on it.