The Fuwanovel Eroge Song Compilation Project

8lht16O.gif

Wondering if anyone interested in hunting down all the best eroge songs in existence and then compiling them into a pack?

ive always wanted to get easy access to all the best songs (like

)

for example, some of these in this post: http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/2013/06/summer-eroge-song-recommendations/

and with cheap storage, it's cheap enough to just download several gigs of it onto your HDD and you can literally have it all.

except.

eroge songs are quite hard to find. there isn't any easy way to get them. theyre spread across many albums.

Eroyume.com is a really good site, he has lots of them housed there. but not everything.

the idea is to create a pack (or packs) that you can upload to my seedbox (or your own) and then we'll hand out the .torrent to everyone.

we'll even plaster a link to it on the front page so that anyone can instantly have All of it.

we can make a huge fuwanovel pack. or you can hand pick your favourites and call it by your own name, e.g. call it the Zhurai Pack, if your name is zhurai.

but really need volunteers because i dont think i can find the time to.

also you need restrictions like, is youtube quality good enough? does it have to be beyond a certain bitrate? do we do a .flac pack and a .mp3 pack?

any1?

Guidelines:

- Sung songs only. Not BGMs

- doesn't matter if it's not eroge. symphonic rain counts.

- format is: {Game name} - INSERT/OP/ED - {song name}.mp3

- preferably not TV-size. try to get full size.

- upload mp3 (priority) and flac as well if you can find it. i have a feeling we wont find as many flac

- start uploading everything u have to mega.co.nz (or mediafire or whatever), others will start filling in the blanks

^ if u want to use my FTP (i have limited space) just message me or email [email protected]

I've got ever17 (I won't be including aqua stripe because frankly it is the lamest thing ever), kanon, rewrite (but not FD, darkpheonix will do that), and g-senjou no maou(only 320 kbit/s mp3 sadly). Just so you know and don't do work thats already been done :P

yea you could upload BGM or entire original soundtracks too (in your own time :P)

but for this pack ill plaster a big banner on the front and lots of people will see it and grab it.

not really Anime OPs and EDs because there are a million sites that upload those. but none for eroge songs

the only place that do eroge song releases i know of is koe.anime-sharing and eroyume.com

In Eroyume's early days, I was sharing OP songs at MediaFire (it was mp3 only, 320 Kbps, all pre-2009 stuff). Some of the record labels complained, so I discontinued the project. I remember they especially didn't want Kotoko shared. lol

One of my visitors (wuhugm) later compiled them into a single thread at Anime-Sharing. I was gonna suggest starting there. MediaFire link

Wish I had the time to contribute to this again, because it was a lot of fun. Best of luck in your hunt for music. :)

wow i remember downloading as much of wuhugm's releases as i could (now i think ive lost it all~ lol)

didn't know there was a history with you 0_0

hey just wanted to write that, the wuhugm huge compilation, there are anime songs mixed in. so some1 has to go through and filter those out before re-uploading them somewhere (i dont mind paying for another FTP if we have to, it's just that i dont know how to configure one)