Steam discussion thread

Novel21

I suddenly want to talk about Steam and what there think about Steam.

You can say everything about Steam, with positive and negative comment.

And what do you think about Steam games.

Are you happy at Steam exit or are unhappy at Steam exit?

How populær do you think Steam are?

I can start first.

''I like Steam very much and I'm very happy at Steam exit since it's easy to buy games I like.

and I like the sale they are having, when the games I like are cheaper since I don't have much money.

I have 35 games thanks to that.

I don't have any negative comment on Steam beside one thing and that I don't like the hour when game come out on Steam, it take very long time for it to come out.

I like when I can buy games so I can't buy anywhere else, Like Break Chance Memento so you can buy at itch.io and I can't buy at that site, so I find it very usefully''

I guess steam is pretty useful. I'm not the biggest fan of eroge steam releases, because they usually get censored there, but we have seen a lot of content patches / 18+ versions being made availalbe as well for the upcoming steam games. 

It's a neat place to keep your games in a list, and I like the fact that it keeps tracks of how long you have played etc. 

Also, like you mentioned, the steam sales are fantastic. I have spent way too much money on those damn things ... 

Just in general for games, it's great, but for VNs it is a bit less of a great place, because of censorship. 

All in all I like steam, but if we are talking specifically about VNs, then I perfer my games to be outside of steam, simply because I do not like cut content. 

Seeing as I don't play that many "normal" video games anymore, I tend to use steam a lot less. Still, it's neat. 

I like Steam since it's actually the platform that allowed me to access commercial games. I'm a 16 year old college student so Steam Wallet is a convenient payment method that allows me to support developers and publishers. It allowed me to buy games that I've been looking at for months like Amnesia Memories and The Royal Trap. I bought those on sale as well which is great. I like the fact that I can organize my game library according to category. I don't play 18+ releases so all ages releases allow me to enjoy the story.

Steam, well it's like window shopping place to me ie just take a look at the game on that site. Also they had some sort of estimation on spesification for the game too (I browsed Neptune series and realize that looks like my laptop couldn't handle it). Also they had some sort of divisive in regard of VN release, since Steam didn't support explicit sex content and therefore if some of 18+ games want to enter Steam, they need to cut the content. About Steam popularity, guess it was popular and easily accessible right now I guess. I think that's all I could comment about Steam.