1000th Post: The Wasteland: Even More Regret: Ask Me Anything

Arcadeotic

Congradz on posting 500 times before I posted 50... To be honest i'm impressed...  I can't really say I know you but I do see you in a "few" threads here and there and in chat sometimes and you seem pretty cool

would I dare say my spam role model :makina: Anyway question time 

What's your favorite game that's not a VN?

9 hours ago, madvanced said:

If someone wasn't expecting to be mentioned it was me. :miyako:

Well my activity in the forum itself has been... sparse to say the least even though my account turned 2 years this month(could've been more if I wasn't just turned off by forums in general back in 2012 :D), I've used to make my spam in the "What are you playing/reading" thread for VNs, but with the advent of the skype group my whole spam persona went there.

Now in terms of being "surprisingly funny", you're just being deceived by the elitism of linguistics, chuunige and utsuge. :Keepo:

Now for a question, since I do certainly feel obliged to do so, are you already into ASMR(lewd or non-lewd, doesn't matter which one in this case) or do I need to take it upon myself to convert you to its wonders?

Yes, for the longest time, actually

8 hours ago, Narcosis said:

I am a shitposter of my forum.
Memes are my posts and puns are my words.
I have made over a thousand shitposts
Unknown to pertinance
Nor known to class.
Have withstood claims to cause many derails
Yet these fingers will never type with meaning.
So as others complain, Unlimited Shitpost Works.

1000th post already. Son, I'm so proud.

As for the question... Kirie or Shizuku? :makina:

I aim to always make you proud, dad

While Kirie is a himedere I've grown to love, Shizuku is still miles better

3 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

おめでとう! :mare:
Q: where does the name Arcadeotic come from and what does it mean?

It comes from the word 'arcade' and the suffix -tic, -otic, meaning having an obsession of sorts, like in 'manic' and 'alcoholic'

So basically a game addict put fancily

1 hour ago, LoganW said:

Congradz on posting 500 times before I posted 50... To be honest i'm impressed...  I can't really say I know you but I do see you in a "few" threads here and there and in chat sometimes and you seem pretty cool

would I dare say my spam role model :makina: Anyway question time 

What's your favorite game that's not a VN?

Thanks, I'm humbled of being a role model to someone

My favourite non-VN game is without a doubt Binding of Isaac, it also being my favourite roguelike

Took me until now to notice the mention, but I have to admit it got me pretty spooked. You have a pretty dark sense of humour if you find slavs funny, just don't take it too far or you will end up like me :miyako:

Congrats on the 1000th post! I'm here for over two years and I barely even have that much myself - teach me the shitposting ways, senpai~ (/ω\)

7 hours ago, Vokoca said:

Took me until now to notice the mention, but I have to admit it got me pretty spooked. You have a pretty dark sense of humour if you find slavs funny, just don't take it too far or you will end up like me :miyako:

Congrats on the 1000th post! I'm here for over two years and I barely even have that much myself - teach me the shitposting ways, senpai~ (/ω\)

I can't really refute that I have a dark sense of humour, tbh

Thanks, and actually going to the site helps, y'know? :makina: