New VN to read

Orcka

Almost finished Deardrops and I wanted to start thinking about the next novel I'm going for. 

I haven't touched the Kara no Shojo series or Stryker yet, but other than that I think I have read every other English translated novel there is. :kosame:

Oh and I have this hiding around on my desktop: 

13221623_10206001227460704_5735504998905

But IDK, heard this one was.......wincest and nothing but winsect. 

Anyways recommend me some VNs, my preference is Charage(Eroge) and Chuuni. Feel free to see my VN list on VNDB. 

So, to clearify, do you want English translated recommendations only, or is untranslated okay? 

(If you really have read every translated novel, I don't know what to recommend that isn't untranslated...  :miyako:)  

Imouto paradise is indeed basically just incest. There isn't much depth to it or anything. It's good H though. 

4 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

So, to clearify, do you want English translated recommendations only, or is untranslated okay? 

(If you really have read every translated novel, I don't know what to recommend that isn't untranslated...  :miyako:)  

Imouto paradise is indeed basically just incest. There isn't much depth to it or anything. It's good H though. 

I only speak/read/write in English and Spanish :kosame:

Ironically, I had a Japanese family member for a while when I was a kid. Dam, why didn't I ask him to teach me Kanji? :komari:

Just now, Orcka said:

I only speak/read/write in English and Spanish :kosame:

Ironically, I had a Japanese family member for a while when I was a kid. Dam, why didn't I ask him to teach me Kanji :komari:

:wafuu: 

Well I don't see it on your VNDB. How about Tokyo Babel? It's great chuuni. 

Please give us something to work with. What kind of VN are you looking for? Help us narrow down things down, because the list of possible recommendations is huge. Most translated VNs are either charage or chuuni.

Otherwise, my suggestion is to go here and work your way from the top down: https://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=olang-ja.tagspoil-0;rfil=type-complete.lang-en.released-1;o=d;s=rating (except for cases where sequels are rated hgiher than previous games)

I think for charage very basic ToHeart 2 was always nice recommendation. For more recommendation, Rewrite was nice too and since I mentioned Key VN, you might as well play Clannad and Little Busters (Since I saw few people recommended Kanon and Air here, so I recommended those 2 even though the art may not be your liking because it's very old Key VN). And if you want chuuni, might as well pick Ayakashibito and Cho Dengeki Stryker too. Also, since clephas said RPG games was could be included in chuuni, I'd also recommended Eien no Aselia and recently translated Seinarukana (Beside you already had Bunny Black, why not add more gameplay VN there). Also, even though the premise might not show charage, but according to the review it was more focused on character though, so my last recommendation here would be Root Double which also just recently released like Seinarukana. Hope my recommendation helpful to OP here.