seinarukana extra problem

• 2 weeks later...

If you ask are you missing the file, my honest answer would be yes. You really missing the file from HD folder here. Specifically the Windows Sound Scheme file that should be placed on some Japanese name folder at HD folder. And since JAST didn't add it in the folder, obviously the sound scheme file itself was not in HD folder. Well, I got the answer indirectly from some old blog post which said that he had Narukana sound scheme file, and he said something like if you want Narukana scream at you every time you using computer or something like that. And for the sound scheme file itself, I didn't knew either where we could got that. Oh, and in case what's your button mean, it was probably Nozomi's voice said Windows Started or something like that every time you start your PC (In Japan of course, and only if the file exist).

tldr - Since the sounds file was unavailable from the very start, just ignore WSS section in Extra part.