Need help with some english text.

Deep Blue

So yeah, like the titles says, I need some help with something I'm doing the problem is my english sucks :P I need someone to correct my grammar and writing in general to make a bit more sense, something like an editor or QC (?) (preferably a native speaker)
The content I'm working with is really "strong" to say the least, so if you can't handle that kind of stuff you can't help me.

37 minutes ago, Aizen-Sama said:

Could I have a look into it? I'm just interested in the content, since you said it was pretty difficult to say the least.

is not difficulty in that way, it has some strong content in the sense of, raping, and other similar stuff :P 

47 minutes ago, Aizen-Sama said:

Oops. My bad then. :sachi: It's just that when I hear difficult content I get pumped up.

dont worry :P

13 minutes ago, OutoftheBox said:

Is it something short? If you still need help, I'm free at the moment.

it is, I think but Arca is already helping me, if I need help in the future (probably)I will pm if you don't mind :P thanks for the offering.

• 2 weeks later...

as a professor in an engineering university i would suggest you to read a lot of books, magazines, and newspaper articles. Those nearly always go through an editing process before publishing, so they will be the best examples of good grammar, punctuation, and proper formatting. What goes into print is usually edited more thoroughly than what you find online, because people pay for it and expect the best quality. If you already read a lot and still have trouble translating it into your own writing, there are many published books, articles, and classes available that can help improve these skills.