Rocket League Fuwa Series Sign Ups

solidbatman

Hello to everyone! I am happy to announce the first season of the Rocket League Fuwanovel Series! This weeks long competition will pit those of you who sign up against each other in best of 3 1v1 games. The length of the season will be determined by the number of entries we have, as everyone will play everyone twice, with a possible bye week if we have an odd number of entrants. At the end of the season, those with the best records will enter the post- season tournament, and the winner will be declared "Fuwa's Almighty Pro" or FAP for short.   The nature of post-season play will be announced once sign ups are closed, and it is possible that there will be a prize for the winner (though small). 

When signing up, please include your current, highest rank in ranked play. This will help me set up seeding, which will determine server location advantages.  

Entrants

1. Vibrantblade
  2. Flutterz
  3. Nyx
  4. madvanced

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

Can I be the confused color commentator who doesn't know what the hell is going on?

Nah, I'll be doing color commentary with Ren doing play by play. I've got about 206 hours of the game under my belt, and he has the voice and knowledge for play by play :P

31 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

Nah, I'll be doing color commentary with Ren doing play by play. I've got about 206 hours of the game under my belt, and he has the voice and knowledge for play by play :P

Fine, can I at least hit someone with a steel chair or something then?