My thoughts and impressions about fuwanovel until now

Kaguya

Just wanted to thank everyone for posting here. Threads like this make me happy and make a lot of the behind-the-scenes work which often goes unnoticed feel worth it.

Fuwanovel isn't perfect, but I'll be the first to agree that it's a special place full of great people. It's a pleasure to be part of it with all of you.

Awesome forums, amazing community, what else there is to say?

Its a shame though, that I cant join IRC as for now, I bet Im missing tons of stuff that constantly happens in there, my first experience in there was fantastic to say the least, the moment I joined, Nanaya jumped on me telling my name would be kaa-kyun from now on, out of nowhere! I was surprised, confused and quite...happy...everyone was so friendly...eventually more people showed up and we just wouldnt stop talking...I miss that alot....I feel im isolating myself from the community by not being able to go on IRC...but i cant let that bring me down, right? ill fix it... eventually... then its goodbye social life hehe...

Thanks to everyone who contribuited on making this a little safe heaven for VN fans.