Rocket League Tournament Interest Thread

solidbatman

Hey everyone. For those of you who don't know, I freaking love playing Rocket League, and watching it too. I've been wanting to do this since I bought the game a while back, and seeing more Fuwa people on my friends list playing has given me hope that it might work. I plan to hold a small 1v1 Rocket League Tournament in the near future, and want to gauge interest. Don't worry, I will not be competing in the tournament, but will be live streaming and casting it. The tournament matches will be best of 3 for the first and second round, and best of 5 for the finals. 

Right now, the goal is to get 8 people signed up. If we have more than 8, I will make it work. 6 is the bare minimum I will use to go forward with this. 

If you are interested in taking part, just reply to this thread with your name, and your current Competitive Play rank, so that I can make sure first round match ups are fair. 

To see an example of how exciting Rocket League can be, take a look at this video from early competitive play when Cosmic, the clear #1 team in NA was upset by Kings of Urban in an MLG tourney 

• 2 weeks later...