Fire Emblem Fates: Castle

Clephas

This is basically a thread where you can post the name of your castle and current character for Streetpass so you can get mobbed by your fellow Fuwans.  Here is a basic form for you.

Name: Kuscia

Castle Name:

Castle Address: 18432-75713

76221-04802

Nation: Valla

Setup: I accidentally overwrote my Birthright file when I completed it, but since I'd locked in all the cards necessary to rebuild my skill list after finishing, it shouldn't take me long to resurrect the skills as I find and recruit the characters.  When I've got a full party to offer I'll update this again.

Nice hopefully more people will notice this thread and will share. I am primarily working on my birthright playthrough at the moment and so my farthest along castle is that one. Also Clephas I suggest putting the my castle code as there are a ton of castles named Skill Shop and none of the Hoshido ones seem to be yours.

Castle Address: 18156-68394-33840-66719 

Name: Kyrt

Castle Name: Kyrtz Skill Stop

Nation: Hoshido

Setup: All characters are currently positioned away from the throne and frozen on the spot to make it easy to seize it. I have all the children for Birthright although some are better than others as it took me a few to realize how the skill transferring worked differently for this game. I tried not to get any 'illegal skills' or hacked skills although it's possible that one may have slipped through without me even realizing it. I have other characters and have other skills for some of them (I have astra on quite a few others) but I just started using the My Castle feature so I'm a bit limited although I will update as things change.

Sakura: Miracle, Counter, Replicate, Renewal, Live to Serve

Kyrt (Avatar): Nobility, Dragon Fang, Astra, Aegis, Sol      (also have profiteer, dragon ward, and replicate)

Azura: Luck+4, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Lancefaire, and Voice of Peace

Azama: Miracle, Rally Luck, Renewal, Astra, Counter

Silas: Elbow Room, Shelter, Sol, Swordfaire, Luna

Felicia: Demoiselle, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Replicate, Pavise, 

Kiragi: Skill +2, Seal Speed, Astra, Quick Draw, Certain Blow

Midori: Astra, Lancefaire, Potent Poison, Quick Salve, Profiteer

Shiro: Seal Defense, Seal Speed, Astra, Luna, Swap

Hisame: Rend Heaven, Vantage, Duelist's Blow, Savage Blow, Astra

I've been searching for a decent Scarlet but that hasn't been working quite as well as I was hoping as no one seems to use her or have good skills for her.

17 hours ago, kyrt said:

Nice hopefully more people will notice this thread and will share. I am primarily working on my birthright playthrough at the moment and so my farthest along castle is that one. Also Clephas I suggest putting the my castle code as there are a ton of castles named Skill Shop and none of the Hoshido ones seem to be yours.

Castle Address: 18156-68394-33840-66719 

Name: Kyrt

Castle Name: Kyrtz Skill Stop

Nation: Hoshido

Setup: All characters are currently positioned away from the throne and frozen on the spot to make it easy to seize it. I have all the children for Birthright although some are better than others as it took me a few to realize how the skill transferring worked differently for this game. I tried not to get any 'illegal skills' or hacked skills although it's possible that one may have slipped through without me even realizing it. I have other characters and have other skills for some of them (I have astra on quite a few others) but I just started using the My Castle feature so I'm a bit limited although I will update as things change.

Sakura: Miracle, Counter, Replicate, Renewal, Live to Serve

Kyrt (Avatar): Nobility, Dragon Fang, Astra, Aegis, Sol      (also have profiteer, dragon ward, and replicate)

Azura: Luck+4, Inspiring Song, Pavise, Lancefaire, and Voice of Peace

Azama: Miracle, Rally Luck, Renewal, Astra, Counter

Silas: Elbow Room, Shelter, Sol, Swordfaire, Luna

Felicia: Demoiselle, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Replicate, Pavise, 

Kiragi: Skill +2, Seal Speed, Astra, Quick Draw, Certain Blow

Midori: Astra, Lancefaire, Potent Poison, Quick Salve, Profiteer

Shiro: Seal Defense, Seal Speed, Astra, Luna, Swap

Hisame: Rend Heaven, Vantage, Duelist's Blow, Savage Blow, Astra

I've been searching for a decent Scarlet but that hasn't been working quite as well as I was hoping as no one seems to use her or have good skills for her.

Fixed the name and added my address. 

Edit: Incidentally, the fact that the protagonist is the only potential partnership for Scarlet severely limits the skills she can obtain, so finding a version of her that is actually useful is kind of hard.