Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

Steve I have to ask -- can you provide a link to the full picture used for your avatar? It's been bugging me for a while now. I want to see it. Haha. 

Well that is the full picture since I made it only like that for the couple with meru

fGZCW9w.jpg

used these images: shizuka, mare

the second image I made is the one meru is using

tyJOHVt.jpg

for that I used these two images: one, two

It was just lot of cutting, resizing, wrapping blanket to angles, moving parts (like the hand) and color balancing (since the images used different colors for skin and such).

It was used for this topic: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3637-march-is-couples-month/page-10#entry74599

Well that is the full picture since I made it only like that for the couple with meru

fGZCW9w.jpg

used these images: shizuka, mare

the second image I made is the one meru is using

tyJOHVt.jpg

for that I used these two images: one, two

It was just lot of cutting, resizing, wrapping blanket to angles, moving parts (like the hand) and color balancing (since the images used different colors for skin and such).

It was used for this topic: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3637-march-is-couples-month/page-10#entry74599

So awesome that I'm inspired ヽ(´▽`)/ . Steve-senpai , the senpai with many talents.

Steve I was curious about one fact. Why are all files as torrents? Why aren't they uploaded on mediafire or any other website?

Doesn't really belong to this topic but I will answer this one time:

Torrents can never be taken down, the .torrent can be taken down from a tracker or a specific seedbox can be closed, but there will still be people who have the data and can seed it. File-sharing websites have control over your files and you cannot do anything if they decide to close your account or take your files down. You also rely on the download speed of the website and availability of their server, which is much slower than download speed of popular torrents (most fuwanovel torrents should run at least 5mb/s with seedboxes and good people seeding the games, often times even 10+mb/s).

So maybe in a sense, this fits the topic in a bit, because you could say that torrents are... Eternal :Pj3KLVVp.png

(well at least until everyone who has the files decides to delete them or never offer to reseed them).