Hoshizora no Memoria: Eternal Heart Translation Project

Steve

yume's route in hoshizora no memoria felt kinda unsatisfying, i hope her route in eternal heart will be better

Only the ending felt unsatisfying, the rest of the route was superb, but Im willing to wait as long as it takes for the route, I just hope its satisfying (:

Only the ending felt unsatisfying, the rest of the route was superb, but Im willing to wait as long as it takes for the route, I just hope its satisfying (:

What are you talking about with Yume's ending. That ending was like a picture perfect happy ending and your saying that was not satisfying. If anything Mare's story is the one that needs to be completed because her ending was like a to be continued thing.

What are you talking about with Yume's ending. That ending was like a picture perfect happy ending and your saying that was not satisfying. If anything Mare's story is the one that needs to be completed because her ending was like a to be continued thing.

Well the epilouge scene was perfect, what I was annoyed with was with all the details cut in between the scene before the credits and the epilouge, that's what irked me about the ending.

I remember feeling kinda bummed out when I had finished Yume's route. It definitely was a proper happy ending for me except for one detail...

Since Mare was reborn as You's and Yume's child, there is some ambiguity regarding Mare's memories of her life before she was released. It seemed to suggest there was some of original Mare in there what with her desire not to call him dad but instead "You-kun" but even still, I remember feeling a bit down over what was lost in the transition.

Don't worry, I watched all of Mare's H-scenes over and over again to get the timing of each "Aaah" and "Ehh" perfectly. Grade A stuff up in this house.

Lolicon in the house

Don't worry, I watched all of Mare's H-scenes over and over again to get the timing of each "Aaah" and "Ehh" perfectly. Grade A stuff up in this house.

The best part?

I didn't fap a single time.

I bet you still got a boner.