J-List Question

OriginalRen

Payments Accepted

I think so long as it links back to your PayPal account you should have the option to use it when you select PayPal as your payment method in checkout, since the J-List website takes you to PayPal for your payment. It's pretty much like using a credit card as a small loan - J-List gets paid right away and you owe PayPal, not J-List.

6 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

PayPal charges your credit card immediately for pre-orders.  That's an important caveat.  IMO, don't use PayPal for pre-orders, especially with companies like JAST that might put a game up for pre-order years before the actual release.

I get that, I'm just wondering if I have the option of taking it from my bank account or my PayPal Credit; getting charged right away doesn't bother me.

2 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

I think your PayPal account is automatically debited before pulling from your bank account?  At least if you set it do so.

I have PayPal Credit, and I normally have the option of selecting if I'd like to take the funds from my PayPal account if it has funds in it (if not, from my actual bank account linked to the account), or from my credit line with PayPal Credit. If neither option has available funds I can also just enter card's information.

My scenario here is that I have PayPal Credit with money to buy an item, but no money on my PayPal account or in my bank. I basically don't want to get auto charged and get a massive overdraft because it decided to take from my bank account.