Bunny Black 2 Early Impressions and Helpful Info

EcchiOujisama

On 4/3/2016 at 10:51 AM, Henry said:

Is it possible to use the Cheat Engine to modify the difficulty? I don't want to deinstall BB1 yet, but I certainly don't like being forced into playing Overlord. On the other hand I don't really want to just fill my pockets with cheat money either, but play the game (mostly) like it was intended. I wouldn't mind keeping Liz and Maki as party members though. When I saw BB2 handing me those two as a reward for completing BB1 I thought that was really neat. But they're just a small consolation when it means being hit by the full brunt of the game's flaws. Man, what were they thinking?

I moved my BB1 folder to my desktop and it didn't detect it. If that doesn't work for you maybe on a flash drive? Then I grabbed the 100% save from the Seiha forums. When you start a new game it will ask if you want to start from scratch and what difficulty you want. This will get you Liz and Maki and let you choose your difficulty.

On 3/28/2016 at 6:27 AM, John Langareph said:

Hi... i was wondering how to unlock a hot spring event and bath scene with Filliane  and Marialis? i finish this game once but for some reason i miss this two event.. >.<

You just need to go back and forth from a dungeon to Rakia's, and then to Darx's home where you should rest(this is important as a lot of the CG are only shown when you actually rest, so as a general rule of thumb if a scene plays right when you get home you should rest to check for any additional events) and then visit the prison. This will trigger any queued events tied to those locations. Just to warn you it's going to take a LONG time but it's the only way to make sure you see everything.

As soon as I unlocked Filliane and Marialis I did this to unlock all the CG/scenes at the time and holy shit it took over 2 hours to get all the scenes out of the way. After you get all the scenes at Rakia's and the prison you can stop going there every time(but you should still check back occasionally at both places, sometimes seeing a certain CG/scene will trigger another event that can be viewed somewhere else), but eventually it slows down to where you have to go to a dungeon and back to Darx's twice for a scene to play and then it gets even slower and you have to do it 4 times for the next scene. And you can't just go to a dungeon and leave 4 times and then go back to Darx's. You have to go the dungeon, leave and go back to Darx's, and then repeat it three more times for the last 20 or so scenes -__-

Basically you have to do this process to see everything, and then when the story moves forward you have to repeat it until no more scenes play. It actually feels like this is intended, because no matter how slow you're going on the dungeons, even on the highest difficulty, will you ever see all the scenes naturally due to the crazy high amount of them.

It can be tedious but if you like the game as much as I do(and have gaming OCD) then it's definitely worth it.

Ugh...... missing last scene, Aly and Flan

Here's from the japan wiki:

180. 天蓋の城出現後。二周目は加入イベントに変化

I don't really understand Jap, is that saying about "after castle arrival" or something? but then, just when this "arrival" coming?

• 2 months later...

OK.  I know it's been a bit...but I am rather lost.  Here's what I've done so far.

I have gotten up to rescuing Darx. 

I've rescued Jon, Tatsumaki, and Roger from brainwashing.  

I've gotten the key from Dorothy.

I've done the spear area, recruited Miriza, Echo, and Dah.

I have Izana's key...however I have no clue where her area is.  I have cleared all areas 100% that I currently have access to as far as I can tell, but I just can't figure out where to go next.  

If anyone is still paying attention to this, can someone direct me where to go?  If you need more info, I will be glad to provide if I can.  

Thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, suralargonus said:

OK.  I know it's been a bit...but I am rather lost.  Here's what I've done so far.

I have gotten up to rescuing Darx. 

I've rescued Jon, Tatsumaki, and Roger from brainwashing.  

I've gotten the key from Dorothy.

I've done the spear area, recruited Miriza, Echo, and Dah.

I have Izana's key...however I have no clue where her area is.  I have cleared all areas 100% that I currently have access to as far as I can tell, but I just can't figure out where to go next.  

If anyone is still paying attention to this, can someone direct me where to go?  If you need more info, I will be glad to provide if I can.  

Thanks in advance.

Did you discover all the way to floor 6 and back down to floor 1 on Effervescent Sea?

If you did, then Izana's key should unlock the door on the first floor and Izana should be inside.

Just a note, there are 3 sets of doors on the first floor of Effervescent Sea. Also using the word "100% clears" is misleading because if you did, you should have reached the room by now lol.

In conclusion, I need to know whether or not you've reached the 6th floor or not.

6 hours ago, Bastian77 said:

Did you discover all the way to floor 6 and back down to floor 1 on Effervescent Sea?

If you did, then Izana's key should unlock the door on the first floor and Izana should be inside.

Just a note, there are 3 sets of doors on the first floor of Effervescent Sea. Also using the word "100% clears" is misleading because if you did, you should have reached the room by now lol.

In conclusion, I need to know whether or not you've reached the 6th floor or not.

That's why I said "As far as I can tell"  hehe.  I will pull up the map and double check.  Gimme a min.

I will see.  More than likely I just missed something.  But that helps me greatly.  Thanks.  

Edit: 

I had been up to that floor a few days ago.  I had completely forgotten about that door up there because I didn't have that key.  Found it when I was clearing the maps.  I just went back up there.  I don't have permissions to post an image, so I can't post a screenshot to confirm if I at the right place...so I will just go in and see what's up.  Thanks for the help.

Thanks very much for that tip.  It really was that I forgot about going back to that door.  About to put the hurt on Izana now.  

• 3 months later...

PLEASE HELP!!!

I have problem with my bunny black 2, the map (in dungeons) won't work like how it's supposed to. I can only see a portion of the map, which is the one in the light grey colored square, anything pass that is gone, and the light grey square doesn't move... it's so hard to play the game like this... any one knows what I can do... I have tried messing with all the settings, the system settings, compatibility mode, nothing works.... please help... also already install uninstall, new game.... changing the icon map size doesn't help either...

Ps. I even tried playing the original Japanese Raw game and it still won't work... please help me.....

PPSS. I play using controller, thought that was the problem, turns out it wasn't either....

Screenshots of the problem

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2Pi3zVE7pydNTVMRmVqd1FlN2M?usp=sharing

My specs:

VAIO Fit15A (2013 Winter Japan Model), Windows 10 Pro (Original Full Japanese, Unicode , etc)

Intel i7

Ram 16GB

1TB HDD

Nvidia  GT 735m

• 6 months later...

Hello!

I am stuck at the Courtyard (Plaza). I need keys to open doors but I don't know where to get them from. I explored everything, killed everything. Story line wise, I am busy making baby with the angles to repopulate the world! LOL.

I had encounters with the adventurers, but I can't get them to fight me. I've talked to them a few times. Dorothy event doesn't spawn.

Thx.

• 7 months later...