Looking for the name of a song in Koichoco...

hamoun76

Hey there, I've been playing Koi to senkyo to chocolate lately since the patch came out some time ago (previously played chisato on the partial patch), and there's this song I'm really interested in. I've only played Chisato and Satsuki's routes. SPOILERS! On chisato's route, it plays in the scene where Yuuki refuses her chocolate offering. On Satsuki's route, It's when Chisato climbs into Yuuki's room after his and Satsuki's relationship is made public and tries to rape him (THAT BITCH!) Anyway, I tried searching online but to no avail. There's only the OP/EP songs plus character songs and the games background music, but I couldn't even find the name of that song, pity cause I found it really interesting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

11 hours ago, hamoun76 said:

Hey there, I've been playing Koi to senkyo to chocolate lately since the patch came out some time ago (previously played chisato on the partial patch), and there's this song I'm really interested in. I've only played Chisato and Satsuki's routes. SPOILERS! On chisato's route, it plays in the scene where Yuuki refuses her chocolate offering. On Satsuki's route, It's when Chisato climbs into Yuuki's room after his and Satsuki's relationship is made public and tries to rape him (THAT BITCH!) Anyway, I tried searching online but to no avail. There's only the OP/EP songs plus character songs and the games background music, but I couldn't even find the name of that song, pity cause I found it really interesting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you talking about this song?

Spoiler

"Piece of My Heart" sung by Nami Maisaki

16 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Good idea for a thread, i've been trying to find out myself a couple of song names from KoiChoco ( mainly the song when chisato confesses on most routes the unskipablle parts) and the Ost which i've already found but not the other one, so i appreciate this thread ^^

"Piece of My Heart" sung by Nami Maisaki  as mentioned by whoisthatguy96

9 minutes ago, wyldstrykr said:

wait i thought that piece of my heart is sung by mami kawada?

A piece of my heart is the insert song for Koichoco and it's written by Kawada Mami and sung by Maisaki Nami.

Opening song "INITIATIVE" is sung by Kawada Mami.