Fate Stay Night Fanfic

Kaguya

I decided to write a fate fanfic. Here's the first chapter XD

I only though about the MC and his servant until now, so suggestions will be well accepted. I'd like to use characters other people created for this, I think it will be more realistic. The first chapter is mostly an introduction to the MC.

Well... Here it is. I hope you guys like it XD

Introduction 1- Master, Assassin

A hollow life. Nothing happens and nothing changes.

Just as another countless people in the world, the desire to do something burns inside me. There’s no need for this something to be productive, good or whatever. Actually, I’d say “good” and “evil” are a few of the most meaningless concepts ever. Who has the ability to determine such things, anyway?

I feel like starting something. However, my life’s terribly common. Well, I’m more athletic than usual. Doesn’t it remember a protagonist? Being athletic, I mean. Wouldn’t it be awesome to get a legendary sword and go on a quest, or meet a cool transfer student with superpowers or something like that? Anyway, such things don’t happen in reality so you can’t exactly count on them. Or can you? I know for a fact “magic” exists, so I wouldn’t say it’s impossible.

I’ve tasted happiness and despair before. More than once, actually. I have determination to do something, but I have nothing to do. Is it because I want it though? I could have started something before if I really felt like it. And I did feel like doing something more than once.

However, nothing happened.

Is it the world fault? Nah, probably nothing that big. If the world were trying to screw with me something actually would’ve began, which means I wouldn’t be here thinking that I want something to happen. Well, technically something indeed happened, but I have no idea on how to make use it.

However, this situation certainly could be the world’s way of screwing up with me. Denying my most precious desire, the desire to do something big, and forcing me to lead such a boring, predictable life while I see my own body rot away to nothingness.

…I’m just crazy, ain’t I? Yeah, my mental state right now is probably something like being crazy. Still, crazy people do crazy stuff, so if I were crazy I’d do something big. Or at least something crazy. I did nothing though. Can I do something big to begin with? Something to enter history? I honestly don’t know.

And what’s with this mark on my hand to begin with?! Is it the world’s way of messing up with me? Saying “Hey, this shield-like shiny mark appeared on your hand. You’ll never know what its purpose is, though. Enjoy the thrill”.

...There is that other mark on my chest as well. I have that one since always though. It usually appears when I try to “convince” people I’m right. I can make one person follow simple directions if I want to, usually. Nothing that goes against that person convictions, or even things the person doesn’t want to do.

I can only use my “power” when the person wants to do the thing or feels nothing about doing it at all, positive or negative. I’m usually dead tired after I do it, and it’s easier to convince the person normally instead of using my ability, so I’d say it’s useless though.

I go to the kitchen on the first floor. Man, living alone is troublesome. If there was someone else with me, they would’ve turned the AC on, thus I wouldn’t need to deal with this nauseating atmosphere.

It’s just… Hot. And my left arm itches like crazy.

I take a look at the clock. Eleven pm. Time to take a walk. The cold air from the outside will probably cool me down, and I like taking walks at night. Well… Let’s go, me. To this new night.

Introduction II- Master, Berserker

I love him. Hopelessly.

However, I’m weak. Just way too weak. And I know nothing of the world.

People always flatter me. They tell me how good of a person I am, they are specially kind to me, and they always try to make me the center of attentions.

That’s because they want my power. My reputation. My body. There isn’t a shard of truth in any of their compliments, just poisonous envy I can feel with every part of my body.

And I also always acted kindly to people. Tried not to cause them trouble.

Yes. I have to be like that. Because I’m a member of the Nakanishi family. Because I need to be gracious the whole time, otherwise father will be unsatisfied.

And that’s how my life always has been. I make no choice of my own. I have a clear path in front of me, and I have to follow it through the end.

I put my bag on my desk, and lay down on my bed. From my schedule, I’d have to start studying now, but I just start recklessly moving from impatience in my room. The phone should ring in two more minutes, and the detective I hired should give me a report on his daily activities.

It’s been like this for about four years. Since I met him, all of my days have been like this.

Because he’s different. He doesn’t lie like the rest of them. No, he has nothing to lie about on the first place. H is eyes are completely empty. There is no hope or expectation on them.

But still, he helped me. At that night, four years ago, I was about to get raped.

I had disobeyed Father’s orders and went out alone at night. I was crying and cold. I wanted to go back home, but I forgot the way since I never go out by foot.

And those men appeared. It was so dark, I wanted help. They smiled at me, just like everyone else.

“Hey there, young lady. Are you, perchance, lost?”

There was five of them. Their smiles had the most malice I’ve ever seen. They slowly approached me, and I though it was natural. People were always trying to use me, so it makes sense those men would try and do it as well.

And then, he appeared. And that gory show happened. It was quick. They all fell to the ground in pieces, like trash.

“You should go back home. People like me are everywhere at this damn place, so it’s dangerous as hell”.

He told me he was just taking a walk at night. There was no malice or lies on his eyes. Just nothingness.

And since then, I’ve been in love with him. To him, that feels nothing at all. I just want to be his strength.

Because he seems a bit like me. He can definitely understand me. I want to help him. I want to be of use to him, that wants me for nothing at all.

And I know he is more than ordinary. I’ve seen what he can do before. His crazy skill when he killed those man is more than enough proof.

That’s why I wanted to become stronger. Amazing enough so that I could be useful to him. And that’s why I learned magic.

The holy grail war. It should be about to begin.

I found out about it from the remains of a mansion of a family called Matou here in fuyuki.

Or Makiri, which is their true name.

Yes, I now have power. But I need more. Much more to be useful to him.

I should go to the basement tonight. There, I will be strong enough. I will get the strength needed to help him.

The veins in my arm twitches. The worms move. I seem to have become way too emotional.

The phone rings. I’ll just hear the reports, and act like always… Until tonight, when my life will get meaning.

• 4 years later...