visual novel reader

m00nsiah

Usually when you're about to download a visual novel, you have to download in addition to the VN itself, the translation pach, after downloading both you install VN (if any) and then install the translation pach, in case you thought of play with the original and it was not subtitled, it may have two causes.

1st: when you play a game like this is recommended to change the location of your pc for japan, or use a program to change your ip there (most extreme cases)
2st; If by chance did not show up, you may have an error in parts that you downloaded, then recommend downloading elsewhere.

Usually when you're about to download a visual novel, you have to download in addition to the VN itself, the translation pach, after downloading both you install VN (if any) and then install the translation pach, in case you thought of play with the original and it was not subtitled, it may have two causes.

1st: when you play a game like this is recommended to change the location of your pc for japan, or use a program to change your ip there (most extreme cases)
2st; If by chance did not show up, you may have an error in parts that you downloaded, then recommend downloading elsewhere.

That's not what the OP is talking about. Visual Novel Reader is a program that adds machine TL or submitted TL to visual novels.

That's not what the OP is talking about. Visual Novel Reader is a program that adds machine TL or submitted TL to visual novels.

oh I'm sorry, I get kind of wrong.

Can you give some more information?

Does it happen with every visual novel, or is it just one specific one?

What exactly is it that happens? Is no translation appearing what so ever? Can you maybe supply a screenshot?

Have you tried using different translators? Try enabling more than on to see if anything changes.

Also, for next time, threads like this should go in the support section.

No problem, I'm sure a mod will move it if they think its a problem :P Nothing to worry about.

First of, make sure you have not cliked hide subtitles on the side menu, as if this is enabled, it will not appear.

Have you gone in under translators and turned on more than one? It could be that the one you are using is having problems.

KUnBFVO.png

Other than that I am not sure what could be causing it as I very rarely use visual novel translator. I personally prefer this

I already did that it still doesnt work. Well i opened the visual novel it appeared the blues side bar but the translations dont

Hmm, then I'm not sure what could be causing it.

You could try using this, I personally think its a much better program. Other than that I'm afraid I can't do much. Sorry :wafuu: