VN problem

~Basara~

Ayyy Aku no Onna Kanbu is rad. I think you need a No DVD patch for it to work. You can get it here

Edit: Oh and you need to have the format not just the locale in Japanese too I believe. So you might want to do that if you already don't have it set to that.

Edited by GetterEmperor

Sorry about the last post, I misunderstood. But if you are not getting a disc error and just a black screen, maybe you have to reinstall it and apply the crack again. Because before you apply the crack, you get a disc error and after you should be getting the game to play out...

To be honest, the big problem when I played this game was getting the text to show up and thought that you were having the same trouble.

thanks for the suggestion.. i've reinstalled the game three times but nothing work... i will try install the game in other folder...i've installed in another folder but the same error persist...i don't knoww what's happening because only  this game of all  my japanese games didn't work..

Edited by ~Basara~