Translation Problem?

h2311

Looks to me like its not seeing the Japanese as Japanese. Have you set your locale and text format to Japanese? If not you have to do that first for your computer to read the Japanese symbols as they should be read. 

Umm I am using applocale for my game but.. how do i set my text format to jap?

Looks to me like its not seeing the Japanese as Japanese. Have you set your locale and text format to Japanese? If not you have to do that first for your computer to read the Japanese symbols as they should be read. 

Simply go into your system settings and find "format" under "region and language", and change the text format to Japanese. The text format does NOT require a restart. Changing the system locale does require a restart though. Give that a try and see if it helps

Edited by Dergonu
ops left out a part

Simply go into your system settings and find "format" under "region and language", and change the text format to Japanese. The text format does NOT require a restart. Changing the system locale does require a restart though. Give that a try and see if it helps

Sorryy :( i cant seem to find it. BpJk9Fi.png

Hmm, that is really strange. I´m at a loss. 

Have you tried doing a fresh install of visual novel reader? 

You could alternatively try using a different translation program. Deep blue has a good thread on a good, lightweight tool. 

Other than that I´m out of ideas, sorry. 

It's ok. I'll check it out. Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it :)

Hmm, that is really strange. I´m at a loss. 

Have you tried doing a fresh install of visual novel reader? 

You could alternatively try using a different translation program. Deep blue has a good thread on a good, lightweight tool. 

Other than that I´m out of ideas, sorry. 

HAHAHA IT WORKED THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D :D :D  I LOVE YOU BAE!!!!!!