Mid-anime season analysis

Red Data Girl --- goooooooood (later eps not as good as early half)

Suisei no Gargantia --- it's okay... needs more robot. first 2 eps are the best, then after that it's various levels of ok

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come --- okay... last 2 eps brings up my subbing motivation but mostly it's a chore

Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun --- does this get better?

DATE A LIVE --- first 2 eps before yoshino route was sooooo hilarious, then yoshino sux, then now yandere girl is a bit better

Hentai_Ouji_to_Warawanai_Neko --- i read the manga so maybe thats y it wasnt as good for me, and the art in the manga is pretty decent, anime art is so-so...

Ore no imouto S2 --- dropped. A1 screwed it up and turned it into trash. it's no where near as entertaining as the first.

Shows I'm supposed to try:

Valvrave

Maou Hataraku

Chihayafuru (still havent watched S1)

I think you'll find rail gun isn't gonna get much better. It's a side story of index as as much as I love biribiri. It's suffering as it won't go full on action or full on comedy. It's being a jack of all trades. Leaving a lacklustre experience.

It feels restrained and since its kind of set before index 2. We already know what is what.

Like my other post, most of this season starts strong and then they flail and don't know how to reign it in.

It's bee a while since I was this meh about current offerings and that's a real shame.

Let's drop mine here.

Watching:

Shingeki no Kyojin: I'm nitpicking about it sometimes but it's definitely the best anime of the season.

Majestic Prince: I have a lot of affection for that anime, although it doesn't seem very ambitious so far. I'm curious to see if it will go out of his way to do stuff.

Suisei no Gargantia: I expected a lot and was thus disappointed, but the last couple of episodes were good and overall it's definitely not bad.

Valvrave: It's shit. At first it was classic with cliches but promising, then it turned to a scenarical nonsense. I keep up because it's funny how the scenario gets worse and worse but it's painful to watch sometimes.

Yahari etc...: My favorite comedy of the season. I like a lot this type of things though...

Hataraku Maou-Sama: Rather funny, some nice characters.

Devil Survivor: meh. I'm not thrilled. It's 13-episode so i'll watch it till the end.

Hentai Ouji: Made me laugh its fair share, it's not bad.

Oreimo S2: First 5 episodes were utter shit, latest 3 episodes were good, but I'm afraid it'll go back to crap later... Season 1 was better.

Yuyushiki: Why am I watching this again?

Zettai Bouei Leviatan: See above.

Mushibugyou: I like it a bit... Quite enjoyable.

Dropped:

Karneval, Date a Live, Red Data Girl, Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, a few others I've forgotten. Usually because lack of interest rather than the thing being really terrible.

I was expecting a good season, well except Shingeki no Kyojin and a few episodes in several series it's not that good.

the eldin rating scale:

Evangelion - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Shingeki no Kyojin: Best action anime of the season. The art is beautiful, the characters are well designed, and sahsa is f***ing fantastic. The story is pretty good so far and none of my favorite characters have been killed off yet. 5/5.

Majestic Prince: (stopped watching, going to marathon when complete.)

Suisei no Gargantia: A decent action anime that isn't really that much of an action anime thus far, a few good robit beatin' scenes, and then a whole lot of not much of that kind of thing. The story is interesting, and I think Kevin Costner would be proud. 4/5

Valvrave: At first I thought it was awesome, and then I thought someone died, and then she didn't and I was happy. Now I kind of wish she did, because her character is absolutely ruining the entire series for me. now I have to go back and watch all of the other anime that this happened with only they actually were dead, because who knows, that character could have ended up being a series ender and the gods were all "Slay Them". TL:DR, not really a fan. 2/5

Hataraku Maou-Sama(san?): MY favorite show, hands down, of this season. Chiho is the cutest character this season, the demons are hilarious, and the hero turning into a stalker is absolutely fantastic. The whole demon king turning burger king has made me laugh so hard I can't drink anything while watching. it makes me happy in the best kinds of places, and even the fight scenes are really cool and well done. "what are you going to do if I miss out on employee of the month?!" oh gods, the laughs. 5/5.

Railgun s2: (Waiting for completion to marathon.)

Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat: If maou-sama wasn't a thing, this would be my favorite comedy of the season. The characters are cute, the jokes are funny, the story is ridiculous, the entire show is just silly. I get the feeling it's going to have a few sad episodes like kotoura-san though... regardless, would recommend to anyone who wants to laugh at silly people doing silly things. 4.5/5

if it's not listed here, I haven't started watching it or have no interest in watching it.

I think you'll find rail gun isn't gonna get much better. It's a side story of index as as much as I love biribiri. It's suffering as it won't go full on action or full on comedy. It's being a jack of all trades. Leaving a lacklustre experience.

It feels restrained and since its kind of set before index 2. We already know what is what.

Like my other post, most of this season starts strong and then they flail and don't know how to reign it in.

It's bee a while since I was this meh about current offerings and that's a real shame.

to be fair, season one of railgun was pretty much the exact same thing. I still like railgun more than index though just because I find misaka to be a far more likeable character than index, and touma popping up as comedy support is ten times funnier than touma actually trying to be funny.

Here comes my rating!!

Currently Watching:

Shingeki no Kyojin: I've already read the manga and this anime is ROCKS!! even though it changed a little bit <very little> (Like there is no scene of a titan head got destroyed like in the manga) but the action are more or less the same.. I prefer the anime than the manga xD

Valvrave: I don't know why i still watchin this anime. The robot is kinda cool I think?

Yahari Ore no Seishun: Love this anime! The main character is cool (His way of thinking something I mean), it's one of my favorite anime this season.

Hataraku Maou-Sama: Love this anime! This is the other one of my favorite anime this season, the story is funny the character is hilarious, Must Watch anime this season.

Devil Survivor: Not as good as i though but it still good.

Hentai Ouji: Not Bad, prefer the manga adaption though.

Oreimo S2: The last 3 episodes are good.

RDG: It's good but I've got bored when I watch the last 2 episode (dunno why)

Date a live: not bad, much better than the manga. Still watching (I think it's kinda good)

Hyakka Ryouran S2: Much Fan Service, The story is lame though

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun: Just like the first season, it's good (I kinda like the opening), The story is the same with Index S1 2nd arc, but from Misaka point of view... I find Index kinda annoying so I love this series

Watching Later:

Suisei no Gargantia, Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, Azazel, Arata Kangatari, Mushibugyo

Dropped:

Karneval: I love the stories, and the character personality but it's too girly (The manga genre is Josei, so of course it's girly). I don't like the character's Fashion (It so... GAY)

but my twin sister love it --" She still watch that anime

Attack on Titan - Manga reader and this anime adaptation pleases me. Hopefully, they won't have an anime only ending or else screw this anime.

Hataraku maousama - I like the plot but it's nowhere good as the comedy! Definitely my second pick this season.

Suisei no Gargantia - Love the character interactions.

Yahari no seishun - Best slice of life this season.

Oreimo imouto - The first 5 episodes are very enjoyable but my enjoyment goes downhill ever since about the whole boyfriend thing. The latest episode was gonna redeemed the show for me until that ending...

Hentai ouji - It's still cool and enjoyable.

Date A Live - Currently onhold. But tohka is goddarn cute.

Railgun S - I'm pretty mixed as i kinda know what will happen in the ending despite not even reading the manga

Dropped:

Devil survivor 2 - Boring as fuck.

Valvrave - This was supposed to be a good show because it's a mecha anime that came from sunrise. But this Code:Geass, Gundam seed and Macross reject is so damn cheesy, boring and the characters are irritating. This had the balls for borrowing main elements in code geass and macross! L-Elf is kinda badass though.

Oriemo S2 - Eh, the beginning was...okay...I think I was able to bare it cause I kinda love how Kyousuke reacts and handle things.

Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat - At first I kinda...idk I didn't like it all too much. In the later episodes I began to laugh a bit. I guess it's okay, I'ma keep watching.

Attack on Titan - I was a lil hesitant on watching this one, mainly cause my friend showed me one part, the part where his miother is eaten. After a buncha persuading I watched what they had out and surprisingly I like it.

My Teen Romcom SNAFU - Alotta people say they don't like it. Meh I don't love it, but Hachiman is a lot like me. So I kinda wanna keep watching just to see how he plays out and compare it to myself.

Overall I think this seasons okay. I don't think it'll get much better, but meh. Is alright. If anime don't satisfy I got my visual novels.

I've actually dropped most of the shows this season, unfortunately~ Here are the ones that have survived:

Date A Live: Kurumi is awesome! Other than that, no idea how I even made it this far :P.

Shingeki no Kyojin: Best show of the season and in recent memory. That first episode was one of the very best!

Henneko: I always watch this after Shingeki to settle down before going to bed B). Just a nice and relaxing show to watch.

Chihayafuru: The first season was so much better, I think. Now it's solely about karuta. I want more emotional content. There are still some, but yeah, S1 was better. Thought about dropping this a few times.

Oregairu: Yukino is cute! Not a show I'll really remember once it's over, but it's nice enough to watch.