Halo 5.

Justin579

its finally out. It somehow wasn't a complete fuck up like mcc so at least they got that right.

I got to lvl 9 before going to bed. Same thing as h4. Good mp ass story. I really like the new war zone mode they have added and the microtransactions can easily be earned through games. Gold packs only 10000 and you get like 500+ or so a game.

And the elimination although it seems stupid they even have a flag in there since everyone just immediately tries to kill everyone.

Besides that it is fun. Mp wise anyway. Although I was disappointed that I took the time to collect the Intel all in one lvl and never got a achievement so I didn't bother with the rest unless I got one each stage.

Edited by Justin579

I am just disappointed they don't have split screen co-op. What has become  of Halo...

sorry this I have to disagree with everyone with. That's what Xbox live is for?

errrr... What? Do you not know what lan parties are?  There is literally no technical reason why it can't happen either.  The rendering amount is still the same.

They just cut it to cut corners.

I am just disappointed they don't have split screen co-op. What has become  of Halo...

errrr... What? Do you not know what lan parties are?  There is literally no technical reason why it can't happen either.  The rendering amount is still the same.

They just cut it to cut corners.

yeah.... People still play those? I haven't split screen in like.... Since Xbox live came out.

Yes everyone knows they are being lazy but we'll to me it isn't any big deal. I don't even have another controller anyway.

Abyssal Monkey is right.

Even just you and a friend going through the campaign is a blast. I've gone through every Halo game in splitscreen with one of my best mates. It might be nostalgia, but I sure enjoy it more with my friend next to me.

Edited by kingdomcome