Rocket Lague

solidbatman

I was thinking of making a thread for this later, actually. Was surprised that there wasn't already one. I'm still pretty bad at the game, since I only really play with friends and they haven't played with me much, but the game is really fun. Picked up the Delorean DLC earlier too, probably the best $2 I have ever spent.

I was thinking of making a thread for this later, actually. Was surprised that there wasn't already one. I'm still pretty bad at the game, since I only really play with friends and they haven't played with me much, but the game is really fun. Picked up the Delorean DLC earlier too, probably the best $2 I have ever spent.

I'll pick up DLC eventually (I overspent way too much this month. Damn batman comics). I've just been playing season mode on All-Star to learn the game as best I can before diving into online. I figure AI can be unpredictable enough to learn how to react. The biggest key so far is knowing where to be on the field of play. Being in position can make or break yours, and their defense. 

I'll pick up DLC eventually (I overspent way too much this month. Damn batman comics). I've just been playing season mode on All-Star to learn the game as best I can before diving into online. I figure AI can be unpredictable enough to learn how to react. The biggest key so far is knowing where to be on the field of play. Being in position can make or break yours, and their defense. 

Yeah I agree. I really need to work on my jumps too, I don't utilize side jumping or backflipping very well. I also seriously need to work on controlling my car better, need to slow down sometimes :amane: 

Yeah I agree. I really need to work on my jumps too, I don't utilize side jumping or backflipping very well. I also seriously need to work on controlling my car better, need to slow down sometimes :amane: 

I tend to under jump a ton of things, but I am getting better. Im finally getting areal shots figured out. But flip hits are tough when defending. I've given up so many goals trying to flip, and I end up flipping the wrong way. 

Rocket League is one of those games I've watched 20+ hours of other people stream, but have never actually played myself. Wish I didn't miss the month it was free on PS+, but at the same time, my sense of coordination is shit-tier so it's probably for the best.

• 9 months later...