Beginner Moege/Charage Reccs?

Shirokko

Hi guys, new to the forums (and to reading vn's in general) and I'm looking for something really light-hearted with maybe some feels-y romance. Maybe not too light hearted to the level of being just moe-blob, but instead a not-too-heavy story with a lot of character development. Something similar in tone to Katawa Shoujo, Hoshimemo and Konosora.

I've started reading Ikikoi, Deardrops, and Rewrite but I was wondering if there's anything already translated that's more modern. I really liked how Hoshimemo and Konosora looked, both the UI and the art itself, and was looking for that level of presentation. I've also been trying out Flyable Heart but the machine translation is killing me. I also don't care much about h-scenes so the less of it there are the better.

Maybe what I'm looking for is unreasonable >/////<, and I just got lucky finding Hoshimemo as my second vn, but i was really wondering if there's anything like it. I was also looking at maybe Princess Evangile and Nekopara but I'm wondering if it's too much moe and too little story...

In terms of art and presentation, you're setting the bar pretty high by wanting things to measure up to Konosora and Hoshimemo with a moe/romance focus. Many games at that level are still in translation.

They're not fully up to the same standard of presentation, but you can try:

Little Busters!

To Heart 2

Harukoi Otome

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru

Fortune Arterial (not all routes are translated)

Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji (heavier content)