Manga Recommendations Please

Thanks for some recommendations :D I'll share mine:

Kimi no Iru Machi (You have probably read it, pretty good overall)

Half & Half (For me it's the best manga I've ever seen, must read)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga (Hooked up on it recently, have some 18+ stuff in it(nipples/G-cups(lol))

Re:Marina (Huge breasted wife from the future going for kid version of her husband? Why not? Also 18+)

Sweet Guy (Also discovered recently it's borderline hentai probably...? 18+ heavy)

Gokukoku no Brynhildr (If you watched the anime, which was f... awful they put like 60ch in last 2/3 episodes? Manga is long and art/story is at high level)

Pastel (Hearthwarming, should I call it that? No drama in here, just showing relationship between people growing)

Hetakoi (Don't know why I'm putting this one here, because when I was reading it the level of madness in me exceeded the norm, no, it went past maximum. I was so angry, because of author ideas... Still worth reading, because of art and pretty good Female MC)

That's probably enough for a while, tell me what you liked and I'll add some more.

Thanks for some recommendations :D I'll share mine:

Kimi no Iru Machi (You have probably read it, pretty good overall)

Half & Half (For me it's the best manga I've ever seen, must read)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga (Hooked up on it recently, have some 18+ stuff in it(nipples/G-cups(lol))

Re:Marina (Huge breasted wife from the future going for kid version of her husband? Why not? Also 18+)

Sweet Guy (Also discovered recently it's borderline hentai probably...? 18+ heavy)

Gokukoku no Brynhildr (If you watched the anime, which was f... awful they put like 60ch in last 2/3 episodes? Manga is long and art/story is at high level)

Pastel (Hearthwarming, should I call it that? No drama in here, just showing relationship between people growing)

Hetakoi (Don't know why I'm putting this one here, because when I was reading it the level of madness in me exceeded the norm, no, it went past maximum. I was so angry, because of author ideas... Still worth reading, because of art and pretty good Female MC)

That's probably enough for a while, tell me what you liked and I'll add some more.

I'll check the ones without strike through. It's either I'm reading them, or I checked them out before.

I don't know if manga with a sports element interest you, but I've found a lot of stories by Adachi Mitsuru have some of the best subtle relationships as well as excellent sports elements. For example, Cross Game or H20.

Something light (and arguably stupid, but hilarious): Nisekoi

Complex relationships and unique subject matter: Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata (wish there were more chapters)

Not absolutely sure how many of these quality.

34-sai Mushoku-san - 34 year old woman loses her work and decides to spend 1 year doing nothing. Fairly lighthearted everyday comedy for the most part.

Asao san to Kurata kun - By HERO. Same vein as Horimiya.

Bitter Virgin - Daisuke learns one day that one of his classmates had been pregnant twice in middle school due to domestic abuse, and starts to take notice of her.

Flat - A very unmotivated high schooler is tasked with taking care of his much younger cousin who isn't very forthcoming. The little cousin is adorable.

Hajimari no Niina - A girl with memories of her past life moves to the same house she lived in in her last life, and falls in love with the same guy she fell in love with last time.

Hare Nochi Ame - 5 boys just entering high school turn into girls whenever it rains (fairly serious).

Hare Nochi Cinderella - 4-koma comedy. A formerly poor family is now rich, but its family members can't shake their habits from when they were poor.

Horimiya - Originally by HERO. TBH, it's just your average romcom.

Houkago Wind Orchestra - MC who spent middle school as little more than thin air enters High School and helps a classmate re-start Suisougaku (wind orchestra?) club.

Kodomo no Jikan - Romcom between elemtary school girl and teacher. Involves domestic trauma and the like.

Love so Life - MC who grew up in an orphanage works as babysitter for twins in the care of a bishie weather forecaster. Romance ensues. The twins are lovely.

Misorara! - 4-koma comedy? About working in an advertisement company.

My Girl - Masamune's girlfriend 4 years his senior left to study abroad but didn't come back. One day five years later, Masamune is informed of her death, and the fact that she had a child by him.

Nigakute Amai - A successful but stressed and vegetable-hating business woman forces herself into the house of a gay man who is vegetarian and an amazing cook.

Nukoduke! - Yuuya picks up Nukos (semi-humanized cats) and lives with them. Nukos are adorable.

Opapagoto - Due to debt, Kasuga is forced to serve as a replacement look-alike for an ojou at an all-girls school that has a plan to raise family-awareness by forcing random girls into various roles in a family. Kasuga ends up in the "father" position.

Ojojojo - 4-koma romcom between an overly prideful ojou and a loner.

Oyaji no Aijin to Kurasu Ore - Literally, "I'm Living With My Dad's Lover". A story about the weird co-habitation of a hikikomori High Schooler and a woman who became his father's lover when she graduated high school. No sex involved. Yet.

The Record of Fallen Vampire - The tragic story of the most powerful vampire king, Gottfried "Rosered" Strauss.

Seishun Rikon - MC has the same, uncommon last name as a classmate. They develop a relationship like a pretend husband and wife as they bond over a smartphone up, but as high school approached its end, things start falling apart...

Taiyou no Ie - MC doesn't get along with her father and her mother is nowhere to be seen. Her childhood friend works hard to get his long-since fallen apart family back together. They bond.

Usagi Drop - Daisuke's grandfather apparently had a really young child before he died. Daisuke, who is fed up by other family members pushing her on each other, decides to take her in.

Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata - Yuu is a 19 year-old genius forced out of his doctorate research due to lack of funding. He takes up a job at an all-girls school, where he is to replace a teacher who was kicked out for forcing a relationship on a student. Also happens to be where my avatar is from.

Yuuyake Rocket Pencil - A elementary school? girl has a NEET otaku father and a mother who left home. She continues to run the small family stationary shop that her father refuses to.

18+

Hakobune no Yukue - Anthology of various relationships.

Honeymoon Salad - MC ends up in a relationship with two women with the same given name

Naive - Your average romance? Same author as Honeymoon Salad.

Will probably add to list later...