Mega Update - Please Read (OriginalRen)

OriginalRen

Hey all,

Long post coming your way. Most of the stuff listed below is a massive update on current Fuwanovel things as well as stuff outside of the site. I won't beat around the bush, so let's get right to it. Listed below is a table of contents, so feel free to read the whole post or jump to the section that pertains to you in some way.

Table of Contents:

1. Current News

2. Shipment Updates - Order + Giveaway Prizes

3. Fuwanovel Games/Activities

4. Podcast Episodes

5. Akihabara Trip (Sunday, July 19th (19/07))

6. Moe, Ass, and Lolis

1. Current News

Akihabara has a few updates for July of 2015, so check out this video on my YouTube channel for all the latest information:

In addition, I had some random thoughts about some items I found in Sofmap. I heard people are pretty hyped about the 1st game (?), and Flowers is ridiculously expensive (8,980 yen). More than the Ever17 bundle pack? I guess yuri folk are willing to pay an arm and a leg for their material. Images below.

lv3apwZ.jpg

Wasn't this game super hyped? Pretty cheap if you ask me.

Pd297iH.jpg

2. Shipment Updates - Orders + Giveaway Prizes

I have been working around the clock to try and make sure all of the Japanese orders are being shipped to their respective buyers/winners. Doing my best, but having 6 shipments in transit and a slew of other packaging to do this weekend, I can only do so much on top of work. I promise to have things done by the week of July 15th as promised (aka by the end of next weekend).

Unfortunately, due to the the amount of shipments that need to be done this month, stuff still back in the United States (my hometown) will not be shipped until August. Sorry, that's just the way it needs to be done; handling 13 shipments is more than enough for me. I hope you can understand. Anyways, images below. Double check to make sure everything is correct.

Oh, and if you had a package already sent, make sure to let me know when you get it so I can take you out of my PM list. You know, clutter and all of that fun stuff. B)

gInxJTr.jpg

D2lch9B.jpg

3. Fuwanovel Games/Activities

After all of the July shipments have been sent, I will be updating the games I am currently running and devote more time to making sure they are run properly. This includes the following games:

Graffiti Game Mystery!

The color has gone missing from Fuwanovel! Can you follow the clues with fellow member Fuwsqui and solve the mystery?

Link: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/10884-graffiti-game-mystery

Prize Includes: Grisaia no Kajitsu Collector's Edition or Angel Beats! Collector's Edition*

Note: Prize selection will only be available for participants of the game and if the mystery itself is solved.

Show By Post! A Musical Band Creation Activity

Want to be a rock star? Come and see some of the amazing bands of Fuwanovel!

Link: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/10124-show-by-post-a-musical-band-creation-activity

The musical band activity will be updated after the shipments, while the GGM activity will be updated on occasion. I will be setting a time limit for the game soon, so make sure you start solving that mystery, because the current phase is only the beginning... :D

4. Podcast Episodes

At the end of the week, I will be posting 4 episodes (2 of which already have questions prepared). I will seek volunteers, and by the time my vacation comes, I will dish them all out. 2 of them are topics I think are interesting for discussion, while the 3rd and 4th ones feature OELVN groups here on the website. I look forward to more episodes soon!

5. Akihabara Trip (Sunday, July 19th (19/07))

I will be heading to Akiba this coming weekend. If you want to have something purchased from my service, now is the time to talk to me in the coming days to make sure I can get money from you in time for purchasing what you want. Curious about prices? Ask me. I will let you know the price. Curious about shipping? Here is an entire list of how shipping works in Japan:

https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/ems_all_en.html

Most modern visual novels are around 500-700 grams in weight.

Questions? Let me know, otherwise, PM me ASAP.

6. Moe, Ass, and Lolis

Here's a free moe from Flutterz:

2iqpmOj.png

Here's a free ass from me:

ahCOZ5V.jpg

And here's Hibiki (don't ban me please):

oKFwjoo.jpg

*Subject to availability at Sofmap