VNR - Trial Edition Angel Beats 1st Beat

Kessho

So here, I got the Trial Edition of Angel Beats 1st Beat on the official website, used AlphaRom to break the Japan-Only restriction, all this stuff. 

The game works perfectly, but I can't manage to get VNR to translate it. I tried all the stuff I found on Internet, nothing created even a simple line of text in the game, and since I can't read japanese, idk how I'm supposed to play the visual novel.

My question here is if someone could help me to get VNR to work or link me another program to translate visual novels, something like that. I really hope you guys can help me.

Thanks!

I think this one needs an H-code to be hooked properly. This one seem to work for ITH, dunno about VNR: /HWN-8@17CB20:SiglusEngine.exe

Also, to clear some misunderstanding, there's no such thing as a software that automatically and properly translates japanese. Machine translations will only give you a rough, broken idea of the sentence 50% of the time and be outright wrong or nonsensical the rest of the time. Usually text hookers are used as a help for people who're learning japanese, in order to look up words in a convenient way.

I'm aware that they are rough translations, but that's still enough, it can be understandable :)

I'll try the H-Code in a few, I'll tell you if something changed!

EDIT : Nope, still nothing. What's this ITH thing you were talking about? Maybe that can work.

If you mean playing it without the text hooker, wish me luck, because I can't read japanese, as I said in the first post. That's why I want the text hooker, to get translations ( even if they're rough ) so I can play it... ^^'

no, I mean using an external text hooker while still using vnr, in the option menu of vnr select the option "grab text from clipboard" and disable the texthooker of vnr, this way you will use the software for translating the vn(atlas or whatever translator you are using in vnr) but you are not going to use the internal software that vnr has to grab the text, which is not very good really.

here is a tutorial for ITH

you will need to run both programs at the same time (ITH and Visual novel reader)

crap. I was hoping you'd say it's just cause I suck at this, and then go on to explain WHY I suck, solving the problem at the same time. /cry

Just to be safe, the autorun.exe I am referring to is the one ON the disc, that starts the install process. Is this even the file I SHOULD be using?

It wasn't^^ I just went into the game folder, and used it on the siglusengine.exe file, and that started the game. I don't give a POODOO if I can't read it,

I'm still stoked. ^^ Now to turn it off and go to bed to be up at 5 am for work. /cry ^^;;;;;

well it doesnt matter now but you should use the exe of the game not the exe of the installer :P

I did mention my max suck at computers stat, didn't I? :P Oh, and Kanade is my waifu. Just FYI. Still, picture her like this. No hair, red eyes, and grey skin. classic grey alien anyone?

still my waifu:D