Shikomizue: The Great Question Answerer + Title Giver + Quote Maker

What makes a good story in your opinion?

A good story? I think what makes a good story is good characters. If you get to know them and like them, you start cheering them on without even noticing it. You get attached to them, celebrating with them whenever victory is achieved, etc. Basically, I think you should feel like you're there with them accomplishing things with them. At least that's part of what I think makes a good story.

Ideal girl?

I feel like you're squeezing information out of me because you're the spy of some super secret organization.

I guess the first thing is she'd have to except me for who I am. And she'd have to be smart and think for herself. And uh... that's really about it. Nothing else really matters other than those things.

A good story? I think what makes a good story is good characters. If you get to know them and like them, you start cheering them on without even noticing it. You get attached to them, celebrating with them whenever victory is achieved, etc. Basically, I think you should feel like you're there with them accomplishing things with them. At least that's part of what I think makes a good story.

Then, what makes a good character? There are plenty of characters I don't like, but I consider them 'good'.

How to determine whenever you should drop the thing you started long time ago or keep doing it further?

I think that depends on how long ago it was that you interacted with it. For me, when I don't play a game for a long time, I'll usually start a new game instead of continuing just so I feel immersed in the story again.

Can I finish iroseka and irohika before 3rd Shinku is out???? My life depends on this.

I don't know what any of those are but when trying to finish something quickly, it really depends on how fast you are and what you want out of it.