shikkoku no sharnoth help

Silvz

Okey, the minigame. I got how to play, I found it even funny, but I kindda hate minigames and it totally broke the mood for me. I don't even remember why I was playing this minigame anymore. My simple question is not how to disable it [i know I can do it with Amaterasu's patch], but if there is a way to play it easier, like, more power? Or slower, infinite steps, I don't know. I don't want to miss those voices that you get, because they seem importante, but I don't want to create a strategy all the time D:

Ps: I couldn't find the proper area, since this is not a technical part of the game [more a cheat request topic]

The strategy I stuck with was to run across one side of the map while taking note of where the values stop decreasing. Afterwards, mark the space X tiles away from Mary. A helpful rule of thumb is to move one tile at a time when using the 3-tile or 5-tile move.

Also, if you go to the VN Reading Club thread for Sharnoth, someone (I believe SoulJustin) posted pictures of the locations to the four voices.

There's nothing other than those options to my knowledge.

I'll look into Souijustin's post. If it is the only way, I'll try to deal with it.

About the strategy, I did something similar to what you said. And since I've died some[a lot]times, I knew already the spot of the voices.

But still, this minigame is a mood killer