Some places you should visit when coming to Indonesia

GLM4475

This is actually just an independent fraction of my former thread:

/topic/10528-some-facts-you-should-know-about-indonesia/">http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/10528-some-facts-you-should-know-about-indonesia/

Since this fraction consistently said to me that it's just too long to be put inside the former thread and this fraction is more like promoting things while the former thread is just about explaining things, I've decided to put this into its own thread. With the spoilers I included some pictures. So you could see this more easily. Okay, here are the places:

• In Aceh,

you could visit the beautiful Iboih beach, Sabang and Baiturrahman mosque, the only building still sturdily standing after being hit by 2004 tsunami.

Xoq1QSb.jpg

Baiturrahman mosque

Looks like a ridiculously diverse place, the sort of thing that would warrant several visits just so you can take it all in! Awesome guide by the way :) Am I right in saying it's Lake Toba that was made by one of the most powerful volcano eruptions that we know about?

Looks like a ridiculously diverse place, the sort of thing that would warrant several visits just so you can take it all in! Awesome guide by the way :) Am I right in saying it's Lake Toba that was made by one of the most powerful volcano eruptions that we know about?

Yup, although humans are so insolent, conceited and arogant to say about things even before they exist, some of them boldly saying about theories about things happened in a long long ago. Based on this project of Oxford University's;

http://toba.arch.ox.ac.uk/project.htm

there is a theory saying such.

But, talking about eruption, you should see Kelimutu mountain too, normally a mount just have a crater, right? Not only kelimutu mount has 3 craters, they're all in different colours. Surely a very cool and sophisticated eruption is needed to create such a beautiful mount.