XCOM 2 Announced

InvictusCobra

• 2 months later...

XCOM 2 has been delayed to February 5th to have a little more type to deliver promises and the like...in other words they just don't want to release at the same time as Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront. Honestly this is a good move and as much as I want to play it I can understand the marketing decision behind it.

XCOM 2 has been delayed to February 5th to have a little more type to deliver promises and the like...in other words they just don't want to release at the same time as Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront. Honestly this is a good move and as much as I want to play it I can understand the marketing decision behind it.

• 3 months later...

A bunch of information has been revealed and gameplay videos are out. Christopher Odd and Beauglerush of XCOM Let's Play fame both have preview videos up as do the usual game media. A Deluxe Digital Edition was also announced and has gotten many people into an uproar due to not understanding that it's just the game bundled with a season pass. Said Season Pass is available for 20 dollars and if you were to buy the game and the season pass the total would be about 80 whereas the DDE version is 75...basically you save 5 dollars by pickingup the DDE version and there is nothing exclusive in it. Oh and a new trailer has been shown for any interested.