Moe Cure Net Walkthrough

FamedWolf

You could try skipping all read text and making your own flowchart.

Knowing absolutely nothing about how this game does choices, suggesting this isn't the greatest idea.  Having seen F/SN and Tsukihime's flowcharts, you can really never know how the game dev's decided to lay out the game.  Albeit these are extremes, the fact that its not entirely obvious which choice to pick for which event probably means the game itself is at least slightly complicated.

Dont worry the game is pretty easy just save at the choice time and choose the one with the better outcome per girl you want. For the "harem" end choose one good option per girl and one bad option per girl. Remember that to get Yuna route you need to not select anyone at the kokuri event.

Its been a while sorry so i dont remember wether you choose a girl to interact with (wich for harem end means choosing one girl per choice and select the correct answer) or its just a chain of events. There are only 4 heroines being Yuna, Ren, Tsundere blonde and the teacher so dont get surprised if the other girls arent romanceable (Thats on the sequel not available in the west)

Dont worry the game is pretty easy just save at the choice time and choose the one with the better outcome per girl you want. For the "harem" end choose one good option per girl and one bad option per girl. Remember that to get Yuna route you need to not select anyone at the kokuri event.

Its been a while sorry so i dont remember wether you choose a girl to interact with (wich for harem end means choosing one girl per choice and select the correct answer) or its just a chain of events. There are only 4 heroines being Yuna, Ren, Tsundere blonde and the teacher so dont get surprised if the other girls arent romanceable (Thats on the sequel not available in the west)

ahh i was looking for that harem end cg. I can pretty much get to the other route's cg but not the harem end cg. I'll try that out and thanks!