In what way would you like your favourite character to die.

Yukata Lover

Hello all and long time no see. I had been busy this couple of month that I had no time to log in.

Anyway I want to hear what way you wa- I mean your favourite character to die.( I 'm not a murderer or somesort :unsure: )

Example : I want my favourite character to die in a Disappear into the light (If you don't know what I meant, click here). Because I don't want to see my favourite character dead body.

If you don't know which or what way, click here.

Let the Answer flow easily. (I don't know why I add it but oh well)

Wow this is so morbid! Its like having a topic "in what way would you like you mother to die".

I don't want my beloved character to die, ever.

And as the quote in the quotes topic said, you only truly die when you are forgotten - but I will never forget Mare and even if I am not here, there will be someone loving her too.

Even if the planet is wiped, I am preparing for that scenario and cutting her image to a stone desks and then burying them across the globe, so in a case of apocalypse, survivors or next life forms or aliens that will then be here will still remember her.

And even if the earth is destroyed, I am also transmitting signals of mare to space, so they can travel until someone catches them. Also few of the desks with her picture were also sent to space to various directions.

What I mean is, my favorite character will never die :P