Little Busters! reallive.exe problem (SOLVED)

Are you running your computer with Non-Unicode Japanese? (link to instructions): Yes

Game: Little Busters!

Description of Problem: reallive.exe is suppose to be the crack that lets one play the game, however, It keeps giving me “Cannot open file as archive”. It seems everybody else only has problem with the font of LB! on these forums, not the game itself.

Your Operating System: Windows 7

64 or 32 bit: 64

What did you already try?- I've tried running it as an admin, restarting my PC, and trying to get this file open with 7Zip. I've tried deleting and re-installing the VN 3 times already(going on four as I type this). Also tried to add as a shortcut to bypass the archive thing, but now it gives a whole new error saying: "Unable to load "REALLIVE.EXE.manifest torrent is not valid bencoding".

Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?: Yes.

Dunno why it would try to open it as an archive.. ( I get the same error if I manually rename Reallive.exe as Reallive.zip or any other archive file extension).

So make sure that it is actually an executable. Also try disabling your antivirus / adding reallive to your antivirus exceptions since some antivirus software falsely flag the file as dangerous.

Yeah, I've found this twice before on other communities, and it was either because the user's antivirus was either putting reallive.exe into quarantine, or the user was (unintentionally) trying to open the ".exe" as a ".zip". One way to work around the second issue is sometimes to make a shortcut to the program on the desktop.

Looking forward to hearing redownloading works...!

Okay, so I got it working. I cliked on the file Luch said, but my virsu software, deleted, so I had to restore it and make it an exception.

I thank you all for your help in solving my crisis, and I humbly apologize for not making sure such a simple task was actually done earlier.

Again, I really appreciate it guys.