Greetings and Salutations (And Cheese)

demonicbagel

Welcome to fuwa. Your casual regard for Katawa Shoujo is like a knife in my heart, but I should still welcome you. Have fun here. Your story sounds interesting. If you want to talk to someone about it, feel free to contact me. I'd probably like to talk

Welcome to fuwa. Your casual regard for Katawa Shoujo is like a knife in my heart, but I should still welcome you. Have fun here. Your story sounds interesting. If you want to talk to someone about it, feel free to contact me. I'd probably like to talk

Lol. I loved Katawa Shoujo, don't get me wrong on that xD

And I'm actually working on the first chapter's script for my story right now. I plan to put it into my thread in the Creations Section when it's done. I'm not confident that it'll be good, but I want this story out there.

Can I double post in my own threads if it's to update something with like.... scripts and showing progress?

As far as I'm aware it's no big problem as long as it's for reasonable purposes.

Mmm, maybe I should read some of the stories in that thread. You sounded like you were looking for a partner for your story. What would they be responsible for? Just wondering

Well, in the thread I made in the Creation Corner section, I stated that I need a team of a couple artists (one for characters, one for backgrounds, or if one guy wanted to do both, then he could, but I think that might be too much for one person), a music composer, someone who has used Ren'py or knows how to code for Visual Novels otherwise or whatever (or we can learn Ren'py together, I dunno)

and I need another writer, perhaps. I know what I want to do, but sometimes, when it comes to scriptwriting, I get long-winded or don't put in enough.

I suppose it'd be cool to be able to get a hold of some sound effects that I could use in a commercial project just in case we decided to go commercial. Eventually, it'd be cool to have a singer for the Cinematic opening and ending.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

How did you find out about VNs?

Have a moe:

1qh1cz7.jpg

I kept seeing talk about them all over the place and then I decided to check one out for myself. Found Katawa Shoujo. Enjoyed it except for the weird parts. Months later, I bought VNs like Nekopara, If my heart had wings, and Princess Evangile, on Steam. I love them. I'm currently trying to make my own, so hopefully I'll be able to find some way to pay my team.

I am Mike. Cheese is my drug.

You got me there.

Welcome to the forums, man.

It looks like you have a lot of plans for the future. I do hope you're able to fulfill those plans.

Anyway, you should really eat more cheese. I'd recommend Australian Cheese. My god. It tastes great.

Though it tastes like pizza without the bread and meat.

I do hope I can see your works in the future. <3

You got me there.

Welcome to the forums, man.

It looks like you have a lot of plans for the future. I do hope you're able to fulfill those plans.

Anyway, you should really eat more cheese. I'd recommend Australian Cheese. My god. It tastes great.

Though it tastes like pizza without the bread and meat.

I do hope I can see your works in the future. <3

Cheese is also heart healthy, it seems. The good bacteria in our systems enjoys a certain enyzme in the cheese or something.

And yeah, I hope that I cant get my work out there, but I"m not too confident that my current project with get anywhere anytime soon.

Cheese is also heart healthy, it seems. The good bacteria in our systems enjoys a certain enyzme in the cheese or something.

And yeah, I hope that I cant get my work out there, but I"m not too confident that my current project with get anywhere anytime soon.

Yes. Just believe, I guess.

A wholehearted good luck to you, cheesy Mike. <3