Muv Luv Alternative Full Screen

darkninj12

Does anyone know how I can get this game to fill up the entire screen in full screen mode on a 1920x1080 display? Normally my games stretch to fill the sceen, such as Extra and Unlimited, however there is letterboxing on top and bottom with this game. Thanks in advance

I actually just went and installed Muv Luv Alternate just to see what's up :makina:

Messing around with the settings and my own video card's scaling settings (scale fullscreen vs. maintain aspect ratio) I was unable to get rid of the letterboxing, sadly.

If anyone else can confirm that the letterboxing is here to stay or not that would be helpful~

that's probably because he is either running the 1024x600 ver and using zoom mode to cut the letterbox(I doubt it) or is playing the 360 ver or the all ages pc one which has the engine supporting wide screen resolutions. <-- pretty sure is the latter, so you probably dont wish to play a censored version of this game.