The legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask disscusion thread

Novel21

Finnaly are legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask out and I have buy it or right said order it online and I'm very happy for it.

I really enjoy the game very much and the gameplay was much better.

It was alot Of change from Nintendo 64 Version.

Who Else have buy this game?

Come and Join talk about legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask for Nintendo 3DS Which you are Zelda fan like me and Of course this thread are for everyone self them so are not Zelda fan.

I have only one rule.

I dont want to have any critigue like I hate Zelda or Zelda are worse game osv since I want to have fun talking about this game.

That was all.

Best regards

Novel21

Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game of all time in my opinion. It's dark atmosphere and awesome setting do it for me. This game sparked my interest in getting a Super Nintendo controller tattoo on my arm from all the nostalgia this game had for me growing up. I remember sitting in my room watching my dad playing when I was younger.

When I got to college, I did a speed run of the game and aimed for 100% completion in less than 12 hours with no tool assists. It was a bet with my roommates. I started at around 11 in the morning. Sadly, I didn't make it. I got all the way to the moon where you have to play with the children before you fight Majora. I made too many mistakes in the stone tower. I probably could have had an extra 25 minutes if I did the dungeon flipping correctly.