Kazami Kazuki wins reddit's best girl tournament 2015 (VN edition)

Tyrael

Kazami Kazuki was such an interesting character in Kajitsu that she became the object of my only pet theory I have come up with in any visual novel to date. In my head, I pieced together random bits of information from every route and the conclusion I came to instinctively was 

Kazuki is the professor in the basement that they have locked up.

Kazami Kazuki was such an interesting character in Kajitsu that she became the object of my only pet theory I have come up with in any visual novel to date. In my head, I pieced together random bits of information from every route and the conclusion I came to instinctively was 

It just doesn't make sense otherwise.

That's quite the interesting scenario. Mind sharing some of these clues that led you to this conclusion.

That's quite the interesting scenario. Mind sharing some of these clues that led you to this conclusion.

I would have to reread the entirety to give specific evidence, but this was the conclusion I came to.  It basically boiled down to

In angelic howl, the authors would have never introduced the carrot faking scene without a purpose, making it a chekhov's scenario which gets fulfilled at the end when they conclude that there are I think it was 11 bodies but they were scattered parts. This left room for her to play and escape death. Like Amane said, she doubts that Kazuki would have died, and given her intelligence, I doubt it as well.

Later the company Yuuji works for would have picked her up. Remember the excuse that was used at one point about how they had commited serious crimes? Thats a smokescreen of truth and lies. She would have been perceived as a cannibal like Amane making her a criminal, but in reality she wasn't.  She could be held in their basement and never officially exist because she is already declared "dead".

The other bit come along in each of the routes about how hyper intelligent she is and I believe at one point, even Yuuji claims that she always knew what he was thinking. What finally tipped me off and made me convinced was during Makina's route the professor clearly read every move Yuuji was going to make as if she knew exactly what he was thinking.

The entire story really just drops the clues everywhere but those were the major ones that shifted my thinking.  I might be over thinking the entire meta at this point, but Frontwing always made it clear that when something was off, there was a reason for it being off.  Add into the fact that the character plays a role in more than one route route on multiple occasions and you can start making assumptions that it actually isn't just a plot device but a truly important character.

I would have to reread the entirety to give specific evidence, but this was the conclusion I came to.  It basically boiled down to

In angelic howl, the authors would have never introduced the carrot faking scene without a purpose, making it a chekhov's scenario which gets fulfilled at the end when they conclude that there are I think it was 11 bodies but they were scattered parts. This left room for her to play and escape death. Like Amane said, she doubts that Kazuki would have died, and given her intelligence, I doubt it as well.

Later the company Yuuji works for would have picked her up. Remember the excuse that was used at one point about how they had commited serious crimes? Thats a smokescreen of truth and lies. She would have been perceived as a cannibal like Amane making her a criminal, but in reality she wasn't.  She could be held in their basement and never officially exist because she is already declared "dead".

The other bit come along in each of the routes about how hyper intelligent she is and I believe at one point, even Yuuji claims that she always knew what he was thinking. What finally tipped me off and made me convinced was during Makina's route the professor clearly read every move Yuuji was going to make as if she knew exactly what he was thinking.

The entire story really just drops the clues everywhere but those were the major ones that shifted my thinking.  I might be over thinking the entire meta at this point, but Frontwing always made it clear that when something was off, there was a reason for it being off.  Add into the fact that the character plays a role in more than one route route on multiple occasions and you can start making assumptions that it actually isn't just a plot device but a truly important character.

It just doesn't make sense otherwise.