Suggested Visual Novel

Vargas

I was reading on about this visual novel that has a walkthrough on the forums here, but according to the link here the translation for "Fortune Arterial" was droped I think around 2013 and started translating April 1 2012. Any info on the link to get ahold of the leader is gone, so I'm not sure if the vn was going to be finished. I also read that there were some partial patches but suddenly haulted after November 2012. Ill post what the % was and wanted to see if anyone plans on finishing this project:

Fortune Arterial

15ebvao.jpg

VNDB

Rough estimation:

Erika 65%

Shiro 100%

Kiriha 100%

Kanade 100%

Haruna 70%

True 5%

Omake 10%

I actually checked this game a lot over the last few months (watched and loved the anime, so went to look for more stuff).

I seem to recall the original team's translator was still active active a few months ago (albeit virtually nil progress), but this may no longer be the case.

Additionally, if you insist on have such an undescriptive title, the least you could do is put some tags here (which I also bet you can't ;P)