Translation of Sayonara wo Oshiete ~Comment te Dire Adieu~?

I've been waiting on this visual novel for a couple years now, it seems that the translation is relatively slow. Some other translators was translating it, but I think they dropped off the earth. I feel like everyone just drops the translation and never completes that... I'm slowly learning Japanese but am no where capable of reading full sentences yet. I saw that the translation is 29% done by Fuwanovel, but it doesn't look like it's increased in a while. Is there a reason behind this too? It seemed so interesting to me, but I try to only read the synopsis and not spoil myself with the hidden secrets in the plot. I love Saya no Uta, and Swan Song. This looks really close to what those were. I can't really find anything close to the feelings I got from both of those visual novels besides maybe Cross†Channel.

Edit: Scratch that, it turns out with a little research that the team that I saw translating a few years ago is the same one that Fuwanovel is tracking.

The funny thing about this recommendation is that I literally started downloading this VN when I started the topic in hopes of it being pretty good.

Thanks for the recommendation. :lol:

If you enjoyed Saya no Uta I think you will also most likely enjoy Kara no Shoujo.

I guess you could consider Kara no Shoujo as Nakige

If you enjoyed Saya no Uta I think you will also most likely enjoy Kara no Shoujo.

I guess you could consider Kara no Shoujo as Nakige

When I think of Nakige, Clannad comes to mind... ah the memories. I hope so, though. It has been a very long time since I've played something that has had such an impact on me to make itself more than memorable.