AstralAir no Shiroki Towa Partial Patch Released

Nosebleed

• 2 weeks later...

May as well keep waiting then, especially with how FAVORITE took their time to working on English build of Irotoridori that won't force the player to change time and date language in Japan. Though if anything else, at least now we have Hoshimemo HD available in English, as much as I keep saying that it's redundant release.

Edited by littleshogun

• 4 months later...
On 7/24/2023 at 12:36 AM, littleshogun said:

For the info, I always set the language for non-Unicode program in Japan seeing that several fan translated VNs did require that to run the VN, and of course I already set that by the time I tried this. I also remember that I already set the language in time and date into Japanese, because Favorite VNs are have weird regional lock like that seeing that I need to do that in order to run Irotoridori (Older Favorite VN).

PS - Perhaps it might be true that the translator just slapped the text into the patch without checking it, seeing that after Yuuki scene it's always crash whenever it tried to load her voice. Granted that I can always turn off her voice to bypass the crash, but it would be feel weird.

wait a second...you have this lost translation? Could you upload it somewhere for me? I am trying hard to learn JP but Im craving a favorite VN so badly(hoshimemo is my favorite vn)

On 12/7/2023 at 10:11 AM, Kyousuke_natsume said:

wait a second...you have this lost translation? Could you upload it somewhere for me? I am trying hard to learn JP but Im craving a favorite VN so badly(hoshimemo is my favorite vn)

Well it's been seven years since I tried the translation and looks like the patch has already deleted, so there's no way to get the patch. That said if you're want Favorite VN, in the near future Nekonyan will release Irotoridori in English so perhaps you may try that later.

• 1 month later...

Watched a youtube video let's play of the prologue and it seems rather decent. It seems it has been heavily edited since the initial release, but is the entire game like this or are the routes still a train wreck? Has anyone read the entirety of it?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gSQN90f4JTQ

Edit: does anyone still have the patch saved on a hard drive and can re-upload it? Considering that it's even worth the effort.

Edited by Mondblut