NaNoWriMo

InvertMouse

It is the month of NaNoWriMo:

http://nanowrimo.org

Though I have obsessed over novel writing for 15 years (before moving onto games), I have never participated in NaNoWriMo before. Truth be told, I have just never really needed any external pushes to get down to work. This year, it just so happens that I am working on a project, so I decided to get involved and find some inspiration :).

Just wanted to know if anyone else is participating by any chance? If so, feel free to buddy me up:

http://nanowrimo.org/participants/invertmouse

If not, it might be fun to consider chiming in :D. We are eight days in, but hey, it is just about participating. I actually have no idea if this project of mine will even reach 50k words, but if it results in a finished rough, I am down.

I like thinking of stories I'd write, but I've never been one who is good at finishing the planning and getting anything much on paper. Who knows though, one of these days... (but not this month, sorry)

btw your avatar is from WithoutWithin which is something you are making!? Did I get that right? I love your avatar and sig, just sayin

I wish you well in your adventures in NaNoWriMo either way! (and same with everyone else who is participating)

I'm technically participating in Nanowrimo this year as part of a VN project I'm working on with another member.  I say technically because I'm failing pretty hard right now.  I'd be ecstatic if I could make even 25k by the end of the month.  At the very least I can say that SOME work is getting done.  I wish I could pick the month it started, I'd pick a month I'm least busy.  It seems like a fun way to get motivated to write though, so I'll definitely participate next year as well.