Hi all VN fan and cheers from Poland

Zuzia

Hi

Welcome! and I welcome myself as well :wub:

Hi! Nice to see YOU :)

The bigger the work, the most optimal solution you will need. And I think you would find it easier to type freely polish content in polish font, without that whole roundabout way of using diacritics.

Yea, I get that you will need paraphasing some content. That's pretty common in VNs. Unless you will hack into game itself - or game is easily modified - you can't change textboxes.

Ye i do my best now i only create RAW SCRIPT with translated all game into Polish. Meybe someday i release pach for VN not only script, but stil I think is better manual not Mechanical translation.

Question.

Painiac Friend if you have choice Play VN in orginal japan language and you can download translation script in your lang.. What You choice? Or you think my hard work is no need...?

That way to translate is fast and i not need edit files or use hex editor... This is fast wey and i work solo only... Meny VS wait my live is to short, but i give all 110% from my work...

Definitely Japanese. I am pretty snobish when it comes to Polish anime/manga/VN translations... Those sound sooo artificial sometimes. Like they begun speaking with squares and rectangulars... even friggin mangas which you can - by grace of God or other miracle - buy in bookstores. Let's be honest there; it's hard to find good quality Polish translations. I have no problems with reading in English; so I already have access to good translations of most popular positions. I don't need to risk my time on some wannabe-translator kids; which will input crap into subtitles for no reason, for example.

The thing is, not everyone can read English. So lots of people gonna be stuck with Polish tranlations anyway. That reason alone makes translation project pretty worthy.

Buuut, on another note. The more obscure and niche thing is, the more probability that such person already know English. You can't find good info about VNs in Polish; if even English sources are lacking.

Dunno. If you want to translate something, have a go - why not. If you don't want to - then don't. You won't get paid for this or something, so just enjoy your work. I am pretty positive that nobody used my translation for fan-made Umineko story... but I had great deal of fun with rereading work, tinkering with files and so on.