<Differences between English/Japanese/HKTW versions>

English:

• Zhurai - 371,494,210
  • suikashoujo - 338,733,398
  • rapid motion - 334,232,310

Japanese/HKTW

• Zhurai - 222,814,613

<Other Useful apps for P&D>

I'll probably put more stuff / Make it look nicer with more information later, making this was on my list to do for awhile so I might as well just post it now....

Oh, my friend got me to start playing this just a few weeks ago.

My number in the English version is 338,733,398.

what did you get in the first rare egg pull?

I played the English first, but then I realized I could play on JP with the latest monsters/dungeons/etc and force myself to read japanese :3

I still play English a bit, but the newer features of JP are nice (once they get integrated into the English, I may play English more often

Random stuff about jp/eng differences in how I play/grind ... jp for me is less grinding other than evo materials... and until that comes to english it's hard for me to put in the time to play on the english version...

Changes right now between Japanese-English versions that I need

- stamina refreshes quicker in JP (5 minutes instead of 10 minutes)

- higher level weekend/tricolor dungeon (Legend/Mythical unsure what it converts to in english since it's not the weekend yet) which gives like almost 1,000,000 coins (really ~800,000 or so)

- coin shop thing - dungeon for x,000,000 coins for 1hr .... king carnival is 3000000 for 1hr

which makes my jp runs be like (note that I'm pretty far into the game...)

- if there's an urgent dungeon (enhance material dungeon), do that first (Super Descend version)

- if I have >=4,000,000 coins and I'm almost leveled up, do the king carnival dungeon 2 times (maybe 3 times)

- (if there's a descend I can do, then do that)

- if it's a weekday dungeon day (Monday-Thursday for me) = farm it until I have 3 of each evo material needed (non mythical version except on thursdays -- the friday dungeon/spirits) or if it's a weekend dungeon (Friday, Saturday) and I'm <6,000,000 coins then farm that

- or/if I'm bored and rather play other games then I farm hera descends (normal dungeon now) for 100% hera drop (to skillup hades or my other hera's... gravity is pretty important)

- farm the normals T5/T4 cycle if I want to sell stuff/farm +eggs

I can't do that in the english version as I can't rely on king carnival to level my stuff up (and coins are sorta useless other than leveling stuff up inefficiently)

That said I have 3 rsonia's in NA but not in JP...

what did you get in the first rare egg pull?

I got "Sylph, the Wind Elemental." I got a better monster of the same type not too long after though, so she hasn't seen much use.

Also, only half the time to restore stamina? I might need to get the Japanese version. I'm always annoyed that I have to wait so long to keep playing.

I got "Sylph, the Wind Elemental." I got a better monster of the same type not too long after though, so she hasn't seen much use.

Also, only half the time to restore stamina? I might need to get the Japanese version. I'm always annoyed that I have to wait so long to keep playing.

Hmm

erm... did your friend give you the concept of rerolling? cause honestly if you get a good card/monster, then the early game is easier (best to do it during a godfest for example)

If I got http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=357 as my first rare egg pull, I'd probably wipe the data and reroll personally. But eh

As for how to get japanese, there's several guides anyhow, but depends on if you have android or ios. (http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=14304)

• 3 weeks later...

Yo guys, I'll be joining in ^^ 

My ID (NA) is 334,232,310  -  I usually have an ADKZ (63) and a Valk (69) up.

So I started playing not too long ago, a little longer than 100 days to be exact (10 bonus ms :D ). The valk I pulled from my first roll (I didnt know about rerolling back then, so super lucky I guess ^^) pulled me through my mid game.

Currently I'm rank 157, soon to hit that 100 stamina ~.. at the moment I'm farming T6 fodder for my Berry dragon - lucifer descend tank team and leveling a CDKV for the Zombie dragon descend.) I picked up some handy monsters from the collabs that were on since the batman (I joined during that, so I didnt think of getting a bane, but I've got a darkseid for that now :3) 

When I hit 100 stamina I'll be doing the king carnival fodder too, with all the changes having come to NA finally ^^.

I introduced PAD to a few of my friends, two of them didn't stick with it, but I'm still helping the others out as much as I can.

Now, what can we discuss in this thread then? We could post out teams and monster boxes and discuss them I guess... 

Yo guys, I'll be joining in ^^ 

My ID (NA) is 334,232,310  -  I usually have an ADKZ (63) and a Valk (69) up.

added.

So I started playing not too long ago, a little longer than 100 days to be exact (10 bonus ms :D ). The valk I pulled from my first roll (I didnt know about rerolling back then, so super lucky I guess ^^) pulled me through my mid game.

Currently I'm rank 157, soon to hit that 100 stamina ~.. at the moment I'm farming T6 fodder for my Berry dragon - lucifer descend tank team and leveling a CDKV for the Zombie dragon descend.) I picked up some handy monsters from the collabs that were on since the batman (I joined during that, so I didnt think of getting a bane, but I've got a darkseid for that now :3)

I'm rank 156 on JP 130 something on NA.

I think you need to get better leads

while valk builds work (although there's better leaders now. e.g. sandalphon/metatron, but harder obviously), you do need a LOT of +eggs to make them work

and obviously atm you're relying on luci, but to me that turns the game into a grindfest, and while it can be tweaked to work... feels ehhh

Personally my farming routine when I play P&D JP is to basically do weekend dungeons... or any way of getting coins (the highest one available gives you almost 1/3 of what you need to run king's carnival for 1hr)

If there's any urgent dungeon (namely any of the enhance dragons) then I do that instead

Or if I just want to use my stamina but don't get a lot of EXP/gold then I just grind hera's dungeon [so my lvling has been slow (as I haven't really been playing frequently for about 1-2 weeks... been at my rank for quite awhile as a result of just doing coin dungeon + hera dungeons 1-2 times a day...)]

Now, what can we discuss in this thread then? We could post out teams and monster boxes and discuss them I guess... 

sure why not.

@JP: I mainly run rsonia in everything atm as I'm lazy but I have a metatron/valk build (underleveled), I'm setting up a u&y team, bastet for weekend, etc

@NA: I don't play it atm, but I had a godin rcv build, luci build, and valk (but valk was based on black, so I had a weird backtrack moment), I do have an rsonia build there but underlvled obviously compared to JP..... 1 rsonia that's actually fed, but the other 2 are new oh-it's-a-godfest-on-na-let's-just-roll-three-times-oh-I-got-2-rsonias-what-the .... still not going to play on it though, as I'll have to grind normals more and lvl everything up and I'm lazy.  so I'm still gonna just play on JP but it's entirely possibly that I go back to NA

Haven't been playing NA really for quite a long time...ever since I went to JP almost

As such I guess if I stuck with NA I would've been around rank200 or 230/250+? idk who knows but w/e.

I also like having the jp only stuff so there's that too....

I agree on needing better leaders, although I must say my meta friends let me do T6 consistently without problems. I was considering building up a dark devil team but am unsure if I could run descends with it. I'll check on the pad forums for good team comps regarding that (although I heard the team cost is pretty high for devils in general) Maybe I'll roll sth good next godfest :3

I agree on needing better leaders, although I must say my meta friends let me do T6 consistently without problems. I was considering building up a dark devil team but am unsure if I could run descends with it. I'll check on the pad forums for good team comps regarding that (although I heard the team cost is pretty high for devils in general) Maybe I'll roll sth good next godfest :3

I'm really not talking about your everyday farming team to grind normals/T6.

You could probably do meta multiplier team on descends too, but you need a LOT of +eggs for hp. if you want to do that...go ahead I guess

that said it depends what your box/what you have + what you roll in the future

personally there's an amusing tech you can use if you got it, since you're based in healer spike

Get raphael and get it to it's ulti as it gets healer

full board to heal -> heal_to_light

it also has light row enhances

probably not as the lead (although you can do a funky stall team based off it), but helps

Not that I tested it, I have the stuff for it on JP but I'd rather focus on rsonia as I have a lot of friends who run it (also I previously was using a mono fire team to spike through/grind normals before my rsonia team was fully ready)

dunno

I thought of u&y based, but that's sorta off color

what lead do you have for the dark devil team for descends?

as for me @JP

mainly just run rsonia (dark based, although I can switch to fire if I feel like it with hera-ur + shiva)

used to have a mono fire to deal with normal farming, but since rsonia beats it anyways I generally don't anymore

leveling up before I do anything:

- athena (light/wood+gods)

- healer spike (normal) - although mainly for the above build I said about raphael later  really it's currently light/water based atm

- Byakko spike - used this for spike until rsonia was up, although I could make this the standard byakko type, or byakko-devil spike with king baddie, or dark row enhance, or dark row enhance+devil similar to my rsonia build, but too much work for grinding normals when I'd rather play lots of games rather than grind out one.

- u&y / ra / horus  <-- I'm too lazy to do ra, and horus seems like a deadend because even though it's flexible, its active is crap

[ I have the dark indian god 2.0 that's an opposite kirin, but I'm not really using it as it's active is also sorta meh, I guess fine but bleh ]

[ u&y's only problem is that blue basis makes it harder in wood based dungeons, but maybe that's what rsonia is for.... or maybe the answer for everything is rsonia...   I'm actually working on this one. both a standard version and a blue row enhance version  -- probably the blue row enhance though]

- bastet - I use this for 2 different times

1) troll: bastet/kushi/anubis, dl yomi, fl suzaku, dd byakko, wl meimei, bastet/kushi/anubis

2) weekend dungeon: basically a completely wood team with subtypes for fire/water, that way I can just match about 6-7 and sweep by matching at least 3 wood orbs.  laziness here again, it also does have grass row enhance so there's that too...

u&y + rsonia are probably gonna be my lategame builds. although I do have satan and I can move to that from rsonia too I guess...

but like I said I have lots of options myself, I just need to do lots of +egg grinding, skillup, and just get them all high enough lvl

but grinding is sorta boring in other respects too if I'm playing lots of games... thus I do that rotation /shrug

• 7 months later...

Gonna revive this thread because it seems unnecessary to make a new one and I just started playing. The PAD Academy REM is coming tomorrow for NA, and it has Scholarship Student Isis in it with an approx. 1% drop. Time to reroll hundreds of times, because the waifu material is too strong

Not really about the game, but I just bought like 3 boxes of the Puzzle and Dragons trading card game because it's dirt cheap. I actually don't know much about Puzzle and Dragons going into it, but the character art looked good so I wanted to collect a few of the cards. All I can say is the fruit-based dragons are adorable.