Visual Novels like Grisaia?

EliteShadowMan

I was wondering if any nice people here could point me to a VN like Grisaia with the typical choosing a girls route and all that good stuff. My only requirement is I want it to be 18+ just because. Thanks!

I've read Rewrite, and a little bit of Little Busters! and Clannad. I'm currently going through G-Senjou

I was wondering if any nice people here could point me to a VN like Grisaia with the typical choosing a girls route and all that good stuff. My only requirement is I want it to be 18+ just because. Thanks!

Here's my respect, man.

I can only recommend Kara no Shoujo for now.

That's based on what I've heard.

I haven't played anything that compares to Grisaia, for all I know. In terms of genre, that is.

Meanwhile, you can always read F/SN. :D

Your requirement made me all tingly inside.

I luv u.

Kara no Shoujo is actually a pretty poor fit for his request. It doesn't have heroine based routes or anything like that. It sounds like what he wants is a standard route-based bishoujo title. A lot of the most popular translated VNs actually don't fit into that genre. I'd say that right now there might actually be more that don't than do, although I feel like the trends are changing.

Anyways, here is a filter I whipped up in VNDB that shows you the most popular VNs that qualify for what you want: http://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tag_exc-33~34~35~145~235.tagspoil-0;o=d;s=pop There are a few false positives in there (fate/stay night for instance) but it's probably a good place to start.

I got you covered brah. Quality wise it's hard to compete with Grisaia, but it's pretty easy to meet those general requirements.

Katawa Shoujo (not sure if you've read this)

Crescendo

Hoshimemo (You'll probably like this more than me, tsunderes and shit)

Shinigami no Kiss

Family Project

Osanadai

Otoboku (if you want a trap protag)

Shuffle

Sharin no Kuni doesn't really have heroine routes. It's a linear story and the choices basically just lead to whose h-scenes you encounter along the way and which epilogue you see. It's similar to Grisaia in that the heroines are psychologically troubled in some ways and the main character helps them with their issues, but its characters aren't nearly as interesting as the Grisaia ones.