Touch Shot Love Application translation

Ever17

[sTOPED - DONT FIND HACKER]

c654f9b4b4a889a4b40699ccc247a7d2.jpg

Here scripts from the game: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oeevxxoh3519a8a/script.rar

If anybody want to translate it, then go for it)

And if some god like person can make decompr\compr for the game, then i would do translation

Here pack where i find scripts: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4z582v8sx23ppm3/la_data_file.cpk

It great and funny game, english not my first language, but i ask for all your help with this game

Here some review about it, but it not so good... http://andriasang.com/comyx3/

If you play this game, then you know what i talking about) It's like another vn for pc, but have some functions like love plus game from nintendo 3ds\ds This product have many choices with girls that would get you to different endings(you need try find your metod with girls and if you want them all, then you need dont get cought when flittering with another one)

Simply it's romance+funny moments and some fun service game xD

1) Need hacker.{Who would help with decompr\compr game files, like scripts and images}

2) {After this or work with scripits that i get for now} Translation help Scripts&Images

3) Quality checkers

4) Help with Editing {For Images}

5) {When we can compres game files back} beta testers (Before it of course you would see alfa patch that show some translation of game)

6) ~~~~~~~~

8) Proffit!

bfba2d646f2cd4c9d24d31cbdf57cc47.jpeg 07a9c7ef01234a192f435a90a1107738.jpeg 1e498ed5192ccdaa0004d1d3cba32cdd.jpeg ccdca98c69db1f97dd138ff4946bfd72.jpeg

Official site with all fan service and pv of the game: http://www.compileheart.com/touchshot/

Well I could probably pick this project up if you want, I have experience with mobile and console applications and I could do any imageeditting needed.

Let me start downloading and see if I can analyse and depack the scripts first and I shall PM you afterwards.

Also: have you played the game yourself? Just to kinda guess how many lines would have to be translated and if any other work would have to be done.

Edit: Working on the depacking right now ( a depack is just a depack, I have no idea how long I would need to decode... )

Yes, i played. Game has many lines (you can see this lines from script that i get from game) I'm not sure if them fully unpacked, but it have many lines

fcaf7da5192cc23137bbe2d68e55494d.jpg

For unpack i use CriToolpack & cpk_unpack, maybe if you look on this tools it help you (but it looks like it would not fully unpacked)

• 5 months later...

Well I could probably pick this project up if you want, I have experience with mobile and console applications and I could do any imageeditting needed.

Let me start downloading and see if I can analyse and depack the scripts first and I shall PM you afterwards.

Also: have you played the game yourself? Just to kinda guess how many lines would have to be translated and if any other work would have to be done.

Edit: Working on the depacking right now ( a depack is just a depack, I have no idea how long I would need to decode... )

Ah, it's sad that i still dont find people that would help hack it...

• 1 year later...

If you're still interested I could check the game out, since it's developed by tamsoft might be similar with onechanbara kagura and Natsuiro highschool which I have some experienced hacking with and I think their games are not that hard to hack since a noob level like me managed to edit them.