Hantsu x Torasshu

Ksiyas

Im having trouble finding more to this manga. Everywhere i go the translations seem to stop at ch.54. Does anyone know why? In one of the websites it says it was liscensed. Does that means its available somewhere officially in English? I Will happily pay if its official.

The manga has not been licensed in english so there's no official english source

Looking at Triple Seven Scans' site (the people who were scanlating) it says all their translations are on Hiatus due to personal life stuff

Site: http://triplesevenscans.blogspot.pt/

The last chapter was posted 114 days ago (June 14) and they went on Hiatus on July 13th

So yeah I'm afraid the translation for this series has come to a halt for the time being.

Im having trouble finding more to this manga. Everywhere i go the translations seem to stop at ch.54. Does anyone know why? In one of the websites it says it was liscensed. Does that means its available somewhere officially in English? I Will happily pay if its official.

uwaa!!! thank you so much. I've added this to my subscription list. I'll wait for a while to see if there will be any updates.

Btw Nosebleed, what manga is your signature?

The manga has not been licensed in english so there's no official english source

Looking at Triple Seven Scans' site (the people who were scanlating) it says all their translations are on Hiatus due to personal life stuff

Site: http://triplesevenscans.blogspot.pt/

The last chapter was posted 114 days ago (June 14) and they went on Hiatus on July 13th

So yeah I'm afraid the translation for this series has come to a halt for the time being.

Thank you very much for the response!