How does the muv luv series end.

Rocketzero

[Note Spoilers]

ok i never actually played the visual novels but i will in the near future i have watched the anime total ecplise though and 1 question i really want a answer to is how does the series end, does humanity ever find a way to beat the beta or is the conflict still carrying on to this very day. I don't mind if the visual novel story is spoiled to answer this question but if anyone has a awnser then please tell me, after seeing beta slaughter so many i'm really curious to know if there is ever a end to the conflict.

That be kind dissapointing if it didn't but i'm also thinking that mecha series such as gunbuster or gurren lagann the characters found way's to beat nearly unstoppable aliens so maybe they can here and i know it's weird bringing other mech series into the topic especially when muvluv is different from either of those series, but if they really got 30 years i'm thinking that gives them more than enough time to come up with a good game plan.

There's like a Hive level 9 on mars. In 30 years, you could be having Hive level 18 if it grows uninterrupted. By that time, they might have dimensional gateways opening between other millions of hives in the universe. The creators of the Beta are most likely dead and there's no way to communicate to them to stop their carbon based robots from attacking. These guys on earth were just miners. They haven't sent in actual war units against us. Humans are screwed in Alternative.